Saturday, 15 October 2011

I'm Back!

Finally! I've made it back here. Took a while.
I'll tell you the reason. It's because I've been on the german exchange. I do German as an A-Level (I'm crazy, I know) and part of the incentive I suppose, is the German exchage. I bet you didn't know I did German… and I'll have you know I am very good. hahahaha - not really, but I've been allowed to do it at A-Level so I must be decent. You can do the exchange in year 10 too, and I did, but it's more significant and important in y12 because of coursework etc. So these last 9 days I've had a German partner staying at my house. You know the deal with guests / visitors / exchange partners, you have to entertain them so that they will like you. It's been super hard to find things to contantly do to keep her entertained, whilst going to school, doing my homework and getting some sleep inbetween. And that's where I've been. Trying desperately hard to get everything done and I've had barely any time to just sit down and have some time for myself. Partly because she was always facebooking her boyfriend too. I reckoned it would be inappropriate to steal my laptop. That sounds ironic hahaha.

Sooooo, where did I leave off, I have no idea…
I didn't take many pictures of the exchange… We did all the same trips as we did in y10, and I didn't want millions of duplicates :/
But here is a picture of a path that Harry Potter walked on:

They filmed the Quidditch training of the first Harry Potter film at Alnwick castle and this was the field it was on. A classroom scene was also filmed at Durham catherdral, not far from us too ;)

And here is a picture of a rude lion… speaks for itself…

And in town, Prince Charles or someone was making a royal visit, and so everyone decided to go and see him ride through the street… impractical… all I wanted to do was get some shopping done and there's all these snipers on the roof and everything. Rediculous. But this is a picture of like, people, and not Prince Charles.

And theeeennnnn, this was all on the Saturday. We went shopping from 11 - 3, and then caught the metro to Whitley Bay to go ice skating. I love the metro. It just reminds me of the All Over The World video when Ola gets the underground to somewhere in New York. Here is the nice metro platform.

It's not that nice - it needs a makeover… very 60's…

And at ice skating, even though my friend isn't even on the exchage, I dragged her along too because I absolutely hate ice skating. It's so tiring and boring just slipping round and round in circles. I don't fall down - I'm good at staying on my feet (blades of metal), but it's just cold and scary. Here are our skates! I don't know why I took a picture of them… maybe to prove that I actually went?! hahaha - saves me having to go more than once a year :P

Now I've seen it again - it's a rubbish picture :P
And yesterday, yesterday being Thursday 13th October, we went to York. York is cooooool! I almost drove past where Jaster and Jango used to live and past the train station where I got the train by myself. Big moment. And first we went to the train museum. Must admit, at first, I would rather have stayed on the coach. But when we got in and saw all the sexy trains, I'm glad I went! Actually, it was fun because me (and my friend - mostly me though) went around infront of all the trains and said 'imagine getting hit by this one! Waeuughhhh!' *Contorted body* which was hilarious. There were some serious train spotters with their Canons and their Nikons and everything, trying to take some nice pictures, and theres me pretending to get hit by them. 'Sorrey, very sorrey. Moving on nau…' And we also found the gift shop and spent half an hour of the hour we got in there, playing with a slinkey we found. Slinkeys are absolutely amazing, but we didn't have any stairs… so we rearanged some books and made some makeshift stairs. It was so funny because sometimes it would just fall off the book like a derpy child :P I was going to buy one for £2.50, but it was quite steep, and I didn't know of any extreme stairs that I could use it on. Until we went outside and found a flight of twenty or so… :/ Disappointed Jordan.
And then on the way back, we found that you could actually go underneath a train!! How cool was that! Instead of just imagining what it would be like to be hit or runover by a train, you could fully simulate it! Here is the underside of some steam train…
Wooooooooooo!!!

But then it was time for lunch, because the river was flooded and we couldn't go on the boat trip because the boat wouldn't fit underneath the bridge. This is where Sweden wins. Flat boats?! Yes!

And we found a pigeon, which I was determined to call a penguin for some reason. He was a broken pigeon though, and he had a broken wing :( So I gave him some food… namely left over cheese and crisps. He sort of liked it, and then ran into the path of several oncoming bikes and motorbikes. But he was fine! Just went to find some more food. I really wanted him back because he was so cool! Just a sweet little pigeon :) So I pretended to through some food, and shouted for him, and he waddled back over! If anyone watches Shaytards on Youtube, he reminded me of how Rocktard walks! It was so funny! So he had the rest of my cheese and crisps. I now have an emotional attachemtn to a pigeon.
Also, whilst I was in York, I found a cat shop. Just a whole shop with everything to do with cats in it. Naturally I had to go in. I noticed some catnip, and realised that the two new cats had never had catnip in our house… hmmm… the temptation was too strong. I bought £3 worth of cat drugs. Good deal, I'd say. So I gave the little fish, I think the shape is, to Jaster. Weeeellllll, it was hilarious!! She went really funny! Rolling around and just being about 6 months old again! My mam has always said that Jemima isn't affected by catnip, but when she got a whiff, she was off her heed aswell! So funny! This is her:

I have a video of Jaster - I might try to put it up somewhere.

And now my Ola news :) Awww, isn't he just amazing!?
I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be a fan of. I hope he realises that! I often give him a lot of stick, and sometimes criticism of the things he does, but it doesn't mean he's not my most favourite person ever!!!! I still love you, Ola!! Even though I pretty much hate the new picture he showed us from the photoshoot. I thought he cut his hair to get rid of the platinum colour?! Now it's back! Just let it grow curly, man!

But I can tell you now that I'm getting the printer to print off the stickers tomorrow :D Exciting! People in England, who wants some stickers sent to them so that you can stick em around places for Ola? Did I show the picture?


This might not be the finished version, I'll have to check the links and QR code and layout etc. But hopefully if you stick them legal places, people will notice them and scan the code which takes them to Team Ola UK's facebook page. I'd love to put a Blippar picture up, but I think you have to pay. (Look up Blippar! It's really cool!)

I've also written my Christmas message to Ola, in my gorgeous handwriting, and need a picture to send to him too. Except I'm stuck about which picture to send! hahaha… I need a nice one :/

Oh! And now that I have all my Ola singles, I took a picture with them all! You can't see every single one of them, but they're all there! My hands weren't big enough to hold the albums aswell!!



Funny.

Now I'm super tired. It's taken about 4 hours to write this blog post… :( And I haven't even written anything!!


Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment