Sunday, 27 November 2011

More cute cat pictures!

Those kind of titles always get views…

But yes! I saw Jaxon again yesterday! :D He's getting bigger :(



Such a great picture…

We were in a pub last night and there were these pictures on the wall. It says 'Busty Bank, Burnopfield. 1339' which is a street in my village. The number at the end is usually the date of the picture but in this case, me my mam and my dad were like, nahh… no way could that be the date of the picture. There was another picture on the opposite wall, which had the number 1262 or something on it. There was a colour poster on the wall advertising a circus and all of the buildings were made from brick, with pavements and distinct roads and everything. We couldn't work out what the number was because it definately wasn't the date! And now that I look at the picture again, there's a telegraph pole on the right hand side!!! 14th century, pfft! 
I'd still like to get married at Low Friarside chapel… Maybe I'll build the roof myself…

Here is Jaster :)

I'm Ed Sheeran!
Sharpies are so cool! I originally drew this on at school with my ink pen, but I've gone over it with sharpie since then and even when I wash my arm it doesn't properly come off, so I trace it again!
It's hard to find a picture of Ed's tattoo…

<3
Looked forever for this picture!
And I've just realised that his is outlined in orange… :O
Plus I'm in the process of making my Christmas cards. I practically drew all of Ola's today. I still have loads to do though!

And I have Wednesday off school! There's a strike and they're trusting sixth form students to stay home whilst the younger kids go to school! Yessss!! :D



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment