Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Wednesday

So, today is Wednesday. It's a bit of an inception day. The date is 23, and there are 32 days until Christmas… seeee whaaat I did thereeee??!
So not much exciting stuff has happened lately… All my friends (most, anyway) are still in France so in school it's pretty bad crack at the minute. It will be nice to have them back haha. Even though we had a lecture the other week about the dangers of the Internet and Facebook and everything, and one topic was blogs. The school almost said you shouldn't have a blog at all, and honestly, not a lot of teenagers like me do. But they didn't say that, so it's alright. But my friend doesn't read my blog (I don't think!) and so she's like 'I totally know you're really nasty about me on your blog. You're always saying bad stuff about me on there.' So yet, here I am now saying bad stuff about her. Nasty person. hahahaa :D
Also, I cleaned the fishtank out at school (or at least supervised… I wasn't meant to be helping out but I did a little) ewwww - fish water is disgusting. Took us forever to clear out the water and everything. And I touched a fish! EEEWWWWW!!

Also, I don't know how it came to me, but I was just sitting thinking yesterday and thought of the name 'Sheeranasaurus'! How cool is that!? It's like an Ed Sheeran dinosaur! I was going to draw it, but my friend is really good at drawing stuff, so I told her today and asked her to draw it! Here it is:
I don't know how she want's to be credited, so I put her Tumblr. An account of which I do not have…


Plus I'm getting this hoody for Christmas… I love it!


Here are some example pictures from my new iPhone. They don't show the full potential of the camera because they're not in brilliant lighting, and I'm sure I'll take a really good one of the snow or something soon…
A new bed we bought them. Plus that disgusting catnip toy I've become strangely attached to. I can't bear to throw the vile thing away…

That cat nip is a funny story. I bought it in York in the middle of October some time, mainly for the two new cats. I think I've told this story before, but it had an effect on all three cats and they don't seem to care that it has all three of their slava on. It did look like this:
… but now it's just brown… And Jaster's split the thread because she likes to chew it, so there's just catnip remnants all about the house. We're going to look good if the police decide to do a spot drug search, and there's just drugs all over the floor…

Sleepover!!

We also bought a cat cage and beds for the squiggles :) The radiator bed has now become… er, Jemima's. And the cage is now, er, mine…



Tomorrow, it is Thursday. I do hardly anything on a Thursday, but I do have a my whole story to draw!! I said I would also illustrate my English coursework and oohhh ho ho how I regret saying that!

Plus, one good point… My German teacher is my academic tutor (means nothing to people who don't go to my school) but she helps me with my university applications and everything like that, and because I have German on a Wednesday, she's just been doing the meetings during the lesson because most kids are in France. There are 4 people in my German class :|

Anyway, she said I could use learning Swedish as my extra curricular activity! (?) I was like 'ookkkk, that's cool… but doesn't it have to be documented?' She said 'Yeah, yeah it does… Well it won't be too much trouble for someone in the language department to help you keep up with it so that you're answerable to someone for learning and getting better at it.' :O :O :O We do French and German at school as our only language options, and  you're not even allowed to do German unless you're good at French. But now I'm almost learning Swedish to my schools standard?! Whaaaaaaaat? Oh well, as long as she organises it for me… I'm not doing anything! (Ok, manybe a little…) But this language teacher isn't going to know a drop of Swedish… so I could say any blahdy blah I like and she's going to be like 'well done Jordan… lots of improvement since last week…' hahahaha!

Oh, and incase you didn't know. I have to speak to Craig (Ola's UK manager - I want his job!) about doing the risky email… so we're nearly going somewhere. Except he hasn't got back to me since last week, when he didn't really get back to me. I hate coming across as pushy and inpatient or whatever, but in some cases (looking at you, Dennis my boooyyyy!) need the biggest kick up the backside possible… just to wake them up!!!
I'm emailing him again now… He will give me an answer!



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment