Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Risky emails

I love sending risky emails!

It's funny because I get really nervous and almost start shaking whilst I'm writing it… I'm just a big wuss! But anyway, this email I've just sent is a culmination of events that have happened in the last year, year and a half. I won't say what it's about (I hate people who do that! Oh I have a great secret! But it's a secret, I can't tell you…) But anyway, I will tell you once I get a reply. It's either going to be a positive, semi-positive or negative reply. But I'll tell you regardless because it's still nice news! Exciteddddd!!

Soooo, I didn't really have a topic in mind apart from the above. Oooh! Apart from the fact that we're getting a couple of squiggly kittens!! We saw them last Saturday and now they're ours, so as soon as they're old enough they're coming homeeee!! They're only 3 weeks old at the minute, so we have to wait until they're about 9 or 10 weeks before they can be separated from their mummy cat, but actually 9 or 10 weeks could be Christmas eve… how cool would that be?! He looks a bit like this at the minute, only smaller and lighter coloured:
Aaaawwwwww!! :D

I'll try and take a picture of the real kitten on Saturday when I'm there. 

Ola just retweeted my tweet… It was true…


Oh well, this was a short blog post! I can't think of anything cool that's happening right now haha… 39 days until Christmas? I think…


Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment