Yaaaaayy!! Only 3 sleeps! I think… I open my advent calendar like, once a week, so I always eat loads of them at once because I keep forgetting… I think the last door I opened was 3 sleeps…
 |
| Seeuuu exciting! Taaack Ola! |
I actually prefer the cheapy calendars… You know, the Disney princesses and Thomas the Tank Engine ones (which I had last year!) compared to the Cadburys and Mars ones. I like the taste of cardboard, foil and plastic in my chocolate. We're going shopping tomorrow, like, all day. I love these days. We go propa-last minute shopping for presents. I dread to think what the Metro centre will look like tomorrow… oh wait, I'll be there :/ We also go and get the turkey and christmas food then. I dread to think what asda will look like tomorrow… oh wait, I'll be there :/ My grandad and auntie are coming up on Christmas Eve, but I'm also cleaning litter trays as usual on the morning, and then opening my Ola present!! Anyone forget what it looks like? Here!
So I'm opening that sometime on Christmas Eve. All the street team leaders got one so I don't know if there's been an agreed time or anything… I don't think so…
And here are all the cat photos… plus one of me and Justin Bieber… See if you can spot which one it is…
 |
| Haha, looks like one of those sad adverts :P |
 |
| Here is a picture of my kittens spooning. Shocking. They're 9 weeks old and brothers! |
 |
| I couldn't resist :L |
 |
| And how cute is this?! He looks like a little lamb… or one of those dogs that look like lambs… |
 |
| Hahaa, I love this picture… We smile the same! :D |
Plus, Eric Saade is releasing Hearts In The Air in the UK soon… and it's going to be a new remix, which I absolutely adore!! Read
this post to listen to it! Amazing!
 |
| How cute ;) |
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment