Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas :) I know I did! I got a lot of cool stuff… including Justin Bieber!! I wish… I got his movie. I saw it at the cinema back when it first came out and LOVED it! It is a really good movie, even if you don't like him. And plus I got this:



I want to say a big thank you to Katarina, Ola and Therese for organising these for street team leaders! Amazing present! :D Plus, I don't know who wrapped them, but I loved the wrapping paper hahaha. I saved it, along with everything else. I save all of those important envelopes etc.


I also got a couple more things, but I'm not going to bang on about them all. I hate people who take pictures of all their presents and put it on Facebook. It just screams 'hey I'm rich… steal them all!' You'll probably see a couple of my presents in future pictures. I love, though, how inexpensive an AOTW single is, yet how much more valuable it becomes when Ola signs it. Strange haha.

But my mum did get a power kite for Christmas. It is AMAZING. I can hardly move today because we went to the beach on Boxing Day to try it out. It was sooo windy, which it needs to be for these massive kites, but it was a little more windy than necessarily necessary. I'm far to light to stay on the ground, so my dad had to hold me down, otherwise I would have ended up like, er, this (poor) familiar woman:

Tee hehehehe

Here's a couple pictures from then…

My auntie, with my dad as the anchor (and helper :P)

Haha, bad Blackberry camera that's been Lightroom-ed… But that's me holding it :D

My brother

My autie again. Look how long the shadows are, this is at midday :)
I don't know why I look so old…

And I made this house:


It's an absolute work of art. I bought a 'Pepparkaka hus' from IKEA back in November but never got round to making it, so on Saturday I got some icing and dolly mixture and made it. Except it fell down about 6 times because my icing wouldn't set. So we made our own icing which was so much better. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to make this stupid little house. Although it does look pretty cool, you have to admit!

Here are some kittens…


How weird does this look… he's on a glass table!

Like an absolute BOSS!!



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment