Tuesday, 13 December 2011

What I spend my Tuesday's doing...

So tonight it was our carol concert at school. But it's held in town for parents and the whole school. I don't know why they make year 12 and 13 go when the whole evening is intended for year 7 parents. The little kids always sing on stage. But no, the school makes everyone go. We went to town beforehand this year because it's cool :) it actually felt like -20 (no over exaggeration - it was numbingly cold) and we couldn't get on the first bus because like all the other 1200 bazilion kids that go to my school, they all decided to go to town too, and so the bus was too full. But eventually when we got on the (3rd) bus and got to town, we found some food and the Fenwick window. Does anyone else have a Fenwick Christmas window scene? With all those creepy dolls that move their arms up then down then their head side to side, as the Santa bends forward to bend back up again? Well, there were all these tourists there so I decided I'll get my picture taken too. There are two. One of the pictures I look like the demon child and the other one I'm not even doing the pose I was going for.

Demon child


Nice child

And then we went to posh Greggs. Now, posh Greggs is no ordinary Greggs. No, it's practically like a Starbucks with less coffee and more sausage rolls. There is a load of comfy sofas and nice furniture and real books (yes!) and everything nice. Which is strange for a Greggs since my 'melt' as they're called, was only £1.
But then I found a new idea for another blog. Constantly at school I'm seen only wearing one shoe. Everybody always asks why I only have one shoe on all the time and I don't even know myself. But I took it off walking around monument mall because my shoe lace needed tying, and I swear the tiled flor in there is heated! Anyway, we were in posh Greggs and I had my shoe off again, and the idea for the blog is this: take a picture of my shoe in random places. Yes, it's been done before with other objects but not my shoe! Here's one to start us off...

Anyway, I'm so tired and haven't done my business homework or German revision... I left my bag at school (on purpose!) so I'll attempt to do it tomorrow morning but I doubt that will be successful :p



Jordanavia :)


Wednesday's pictures:


I love this :)



No comments :

Post a Comment