Monday, 12 December 2011

We got the kittens!

Yep, we got them! On Saturday morning after I'd finished my work there. And this is practically gonna be a picture blog… only had them two days and I have loaaadsss of pictures! I'm gonna print their feet soon so we can see how big their paws were when we got them :')
So, here we goooo:
Bringing them home

Jenga

Just arrived

Jaxon


Just to show how small they are :')

Putting their tinyness into perspective!

I love their bed :P



Asleep on me :) 

Playing


Playing with the Christmas tree baubles hahah

They've settled in really well actually. I remember Jango and Jaster hid underneath our sofas for weeks. Coming home from my exams to find them lying underneather the sofas haha, these are playing with scrunched up tinfoil as we speak!



I would totally upload some videos for you, but they're taking an age :( I might put some on facebook instead…


But here's me the other night with a santa hat (that wasn't really mine!) haha, before a show I filmed for…




Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment