Finally something interesting…
So, my face is far from perfect. I feel like I have to point this out every now and then. I've tried what seems like every single face cream, mask, clay, that acid smelling stuff (:O), I've tried oatmeal. Oatmeal. But nothing seems to shift it. Until I realised that maybe it's a food. Maybe I have some sort of allergy or whatever to a food(group). I've read milk isn't meant to do faces any favours and I tried to follow it, but for me it didn't make any difference. But now I've realised that it probably is dairy products that mess me up. Damn. I realised this last night and have decided to go dairy free to see if it makes any difference at all. (I'm hoping it doesn't - I'm missing my cheese already! It's gonna kill me D: ) In actual fact, I eat a hell of a lot of cheese. Like, faaarr too much. I practically have cheese with everything. And chocolate. Waahhhh! Why do these have to be dairy… I'm just finishing off everything we've already bought this week (minus cheese!) which includes cookies, muffins, chocolate biscuits, milk etc…
You know that section of the aisle you always walk past in the supermarket with all the gluten-free, wheat-free, lactose-free jam tarts and stuff (and you wonder to yourself, what actually is in them then?) Everything from that section tastes disgusting. And I'm dying to sue school for only selling cheese sandwiches at the end of lunch. Would be hilarious.
Anywayzzz, Melodifestivalen :D We've just booked our flights!!!!! Wooo! :D We have to get from school to Edinburgh airport in the shortest time scale you can ever imagine on the Friday… So excited though :D I need to buy clothes… and the second half of the pyjama set I bought like, a year ago… :S
But wait, what's this…
My friend sent me a message last night to say that Ola's All Over The World was being used on TV!! Yes, she was right… I can't embed it here, but I can give you the link (possibly only if you live in the UK). Rest of World 5085 - 1 UK :D
The magicians walked on to the strings of AOTW :D
It is short lived, but at least it's lived!! :D Hopefully my 46 promotional emails had something to do with it. Anybody know anybody who owns a radio station? I'd like to pester them with my favourite music :D
Also, Ola, Ola associates, if you're reading this… where are you?! You promised us a promo tour! Mekkit snappy, boy…
Oh yeah, I felt compelled to include this picture:
Jordanavia :)
So, my face is far from perfect. I feel like I have to point this out every now and then. I've tried what seems like every single face cream, mask, clay, that acid smelling stuff (:O), I've tried oatmeal. Oatmeal. But nothing seems to shift it. Until I realised that maybe it's a food. Maybe I have some sort of allergy or whatever to a food(group). I've read milk isn't meant to do faces any favours and I tried to follow it, but for me it didn't make any difference. But now I've realised that it probably is dairy products that mess me up. Damn. I realised this last night and have decided to go dairy free to see if it makes any difference at all. (I'm hoping it doesn't - I'm missing my cheese already! It's gonna kill me D: ) In actual fact, I eat a hell of a lot of cheese. Like, faaarr too much. I practically have cheese with everything. And chocolate. Waahhhh! Why do these have to be dairy… I'm just finishing off everything we've already bought this week (minus cheese!) which includes cookies, muffins, chocolate biscuits, milk etc…
You know that section of the aisle you always walk past in the supermarket with all the gluten-free, wheat-free, lactose-free jam tarts and stuff (and you wonder to yourself, what actually is in them then?) Everything from that section tastes disgusting. And I'm dying to sue school for only selling cheese sandwiches at the end of lunch. Would be hilarious.
Anywayzzz, Melodifestivalen :D We've just booked our flights!!!!! Wooo! :D We have to get from school to Edinburgh airport in the shortest time scale you can ever imagine on the Friday… So excited though :D I need to buy clothes… and the second half of the pyjama set I bought like, a year ago… :S
![]() |
| N'aww… have I already put this picture up? |
![]() |
| Little pot belly |
![]() |
| I got this chocolate sundae (I hate cream hahaha!) but what sold it was the chocolate straw :) Nicest choclate straw I've had… |
![]() |
| Triangle nose… |
![]() |
| Looks like one of those little dogs… |
![]() |
| This is what it looked like this morning at my house… |
![]() |
| Brotherly love |
But wait, what's this…
My friend sent me a message last night to say that Ola's All Over The World was being used on TV!! Yes, she was right… I can't embed it here, but I can give you the link (possibly only if you live in the UK). Rest of World 5085 - 1 UK :D
The magicians walked on to the strings of AOTW :D
It is short lived, but at least it's lived!! :D Hopefully my 46 promotional emails had something to do with it. Anybody know anybody who owns a radio station? I'd like to pester them with my favourite music :D
Also, Ola, Ola associates, if you're reading this… where are you?! You promised us a promo tour! Mekkit snappy, boy…
Oh yeah, I felt compelled to include this picture:
| I was having thee best time evar |
Jordanavia :)









No comments :
Post a Comment