Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Sad Times and Happy Times!

Ok, so I haven't done another blog post for like, an age…
It's because (here come the excuses)…
- SOPA and PIPA… I decided to be hipster and protest against the changes, even though I didn't reallyyyy understand them haha…
- Sooooo muuuuchhh homework!! I've been going to bed really late after an ever-so stressful evening of homework…
- My best friend has just left school. I was super duper sad. But I knew that if I was to do a blog that weekend or night, it would just end in regret as I read it back the next time and be embarrassed about my portraying emotions. Yes. But yeah, my best friend just left school. One day she was there, and the next day she was gone. She had her meeting with the teacher about leaving on Monday and we were really hoping that he could change her mind, but he didn't (tbh, I don't know if he tried or not…) So now there feels like there's a gap at school, and itt will probably always feel like that now. I had been her friend since year 6 in primary school and all through until now. I'm making it out as if I'll never see her again, but that's not true. We're still friends with her and we're gonna try our hardest not to let her slip out of the loop, it just means a little more texting and facebooking than actual talking. But anyway, those are the sad times. Sad, sad times.

But these are the happy times!! I bought a new pair of jeans for Melodifestivalen :D Shopping makes everything better. Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow and they look like thees:

I shall not be wearing what she's wearing, but I'm trying to find a dark blue or purple top to go with it :D A nice one :)
I feel like it's going to be super stuffy in Globen so I'm trying to avoid jumpers or anything, even though I'm going to be in Sweden in the middle of March… slightly ironic…
But I also bought some nail varnish… I have no idea where that's at. I ordered it a week ago but it still isn't here… Hmmm… But this was it…



It's just a top coat. I'm going for a dark blue or purple with silver look… hence the jeans…

And also my leaving-friend is coming with us to Melodifestivalen :D So I'll get to see her then… 6 weeks, guys!

Plus I made brownies… they are delicious, even if I do say so myself. But I hate that phrase… cocky kids.




And I never really got round to showing this, but somewhere within the kilograms of chocolate I got for Christmas, 2011 really stood out as a year in which the economy, especially the chocolate econony, changed. Here, is what I got…

It's really saying something when you get chocolate bank notes for Christmas… oh dearo dear…


I have so many pictures :D I love it haha…


 There is a random cat that keeps coming in our house every now and then. We've known of him for like 2 or 3 years now but hadn't seen him for a while over the last year. But now he's come back haha! With a collar! It's nice that he has a home because we thought he was stray before. It's not a particularly fancy collar, one of these £1.99 ones from asda but still… he has an owner at least, who's willing to spend £1.99 on him. But it's sort of annoying because he eats all of our cats' food. So I put this tag on his collar to see if I would get a reply. He was in again the other day, but only had the paperclip attached, and not the note, so maybe it got lost in transit. I don't know.



 Oh. my. gosh. This has to be the funniest picture ever. It's a still from George Of The Jungle (remember that movie!! :O ) but it's tooki tooki, the tookan. And he's sitting on a plane, ahhhhhhhh, I'm laughing right now!

It's the feet that do it for me hahaha… :L


Big cat :(
Buuuuut, the most exciting news of the night. I'm going to see Ed Sheeran live in November!!!!! Wooooooooooo!! :D I can't wait! haha, I know it's almost a year to wait but hopefully it will fly by! So excited :D My mam was at home today and tickets went on sale today (convenient convenience) but I was at school. She was trying to book them but texted me to say that there weren't any left (like, whut?). So she couldn't get any. I looked on the City Hall's website on my phone at breaktime to see that they had put Sunday instead of Saturday for the date. But then I looked along a bit further to find that Sunday was the right day because they'd put an extra day on because of the demand for them. So I texted her back and she managed to get 4 tickets for the Sunday! :D Weeeeeeeeee! Now they're completely sold out almost everywhere. But Ed did say on Twitter that he'd keep creating dates until the demand is met, so whether that means there's going to be 3 or even 4 Newcastle gigs is sort of unclear. It's a possibility if there's a big enough demand (Here comes my A-Level business side!!) But he's sold out 4 London Hammersmith Apollo dates already with one more on its way. I've just tried to book tickets for the 5th Hammersmith gig and I can only find one loner seat, so maybe in 5-10 mins that one will be sold out too…
Ok, so if you haven't heard any of Ed's music (ahem, why not?) then he's just released the new music favourite for one of my favourites Drunk. Here that one is:
Freakin' love that he has both him and cats in the video. He hardly ever appears in his music videos, and if he does, it's only for a few seconds so this video is a first. Plus he has talking cats. I think he thinks like me…



Lucky cat…


And lastly, another lovely video with Ed…




Plus a picture from a sleepover sometime that I never posted:
                                                                                                                                                   ^^ Me :D

Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment