I was going to post this yesterday, but I couldn't even get my internet to load the page… reason still unknown…
So, I didn't exactly realise the time… it's 02:02am…
Oh well, yesterday was New Years Day!! Happy new year everyone! Hope all goes spiffingly :)
We went out to fly that massive kite of ours, it went quite well :) I love it haha - something more powerful than me - and that kite is quite powerful. As it flies up to almost 90° the force behind it really drags you along the beach :) I think I have a video somewhere I might put on Facebook… along with the millions of other videos I promise to put on Facebook… I would do it right now but I have a sneaky suspicion my brother has set up an uploading project throughout the night and my internet is too slow to even open facebook… no joke :( I'm trying to pull up something someone just posted on my wall and it's like getting blood from a stone…
Anyway, here's me flying a kite :) haha, I know what you're thinking… wow.
So, I didn't exactly realise the time… it's 02:02am…
Oh well, yesterday was New Years Day!! Happy new year everyone! Hope all goes spiffingly :)
We went out to fly that massive kite of ours, it went quite well :) I love it haha - something more powerful than me - and that kite is quite powerful. As it flies up to almost 90° the force behind it really drags you along the beach :) I think I have a video somewhere I might put on Facebook… along with the millions of other videos I promise to put on Facebook… I would do it right now but I have a sneaky suspicion my brother has set up an uploading project throughout the night and my internet is too slow to even open facebook… no joke :( I'm trying to pull up something someone just posted on my wall and it's like getting blood from a stone…
Anyway, here's me flying a kite :) haha, I know what you're thinking… wow.
I'm so pro…
But wait! I found this picture too…
| I can't remember how old I was… but the picture was taken 23rd April 2006… which means I would be 11? |
I have a feeling this blog post is going to feature many pictures from when I was little… I've just raided the archives…
For those interested, I've just switched to using personal hotspot on my iPhone because my internet is so damn slow… I just about managed to pull up the speed tester, to find that the download speed was 0.10Mbps and my upload speed was 0.01Mbps… I was on the brink of tears… Except I never use the 3G signal in my house because I'm always on good wifi, so I don't know what the coverage is like. Until now. ° was what I saw… °. On an iPhone the little ° means 1G, E is 'edge' or the 2G signal and 3G is well, 3G. So really using personal hotspot was no faster at all, so I gave up trying before I bashed my head against that sharp aluminium Macbook case…
Sorry for the messed up order, but now we're going to talk about New Years Eve… ^^ A day before the kite flying.
I made Kanelbullar! Except I don't like them haha. In this small world, I actually got the recipe from Craig. Who is actually Ola's UK manager… haha
So this is what they look like…
When the recipe calls for a sharp knife… it means, sharp knife. I even sharpened my knife with a knife sharpener and it still wasn't sharp enough. Sharp. Hence why they're all a slightly different shape (that may also be due to the fact I can't count to work out how to get 12 buns from one big swiss role shape…)
And this is what my new years eve looked like… again, I know what you're thinking… wow:
And look what I found!
| 11th August 2004… Plus the Pyramid of Khafre and the Sphynx in Egypt (where else?) |
And here are some kittens! :D
| Watching Bedknobs and Broomsticks… 'What's that got to do with my knob?' haha, priceless. |
| Soon he's gonna fill the sofa :( |
Plus, I'm getting more and more excited about March!! I think I'm taking my friend Robyn, and I know how unhealthy this sounds, but I'm absolutely dying for a Max burger. Now I sound really fat haha, but they are sooo much better than any Burger King or posh restaurant burger ever. I feel like if I ever live anywhere near one, I'm going to be triple my size now :( Is it only 10 weeks until I go? I need something to do every Friday night / Saturday that will make the weeks fly by quicker, you know what I mean? Like, 10 mornings at the cattery or 10 afternoons doing something else. Ahhh! :D Ulrik, Danny… possibly Eric… Which just broke my dream! I had a dream I was with Eric for something, a signing or something, and I asked him if he would be at Melodifestivalen that year and he said yes hahaa. Funny.
And because I know I'm so gorgeous looking like this:
Jordanavia :)
And because I know I'm so gorgeous looking like this:
| Beautiful… |
Jordanavia :)


No comments :
Post a Comment