Ah, and just like that it's over :(
Back to schoooool… waaaa! I feel I'm now too old for school. In fact, I go to school now with 10 and 11 year olds… the same school! I like to biff the small children out of my way using my brute sixth form force. Feels powerful as their friends scurry out of my path as I charge through like a bull in a china shop. Anyway…
In 19 days time (Yes! We're in days now!) I'd be on a plane absolutely histerical, probably, as me and two friends almost get chucked off the flight from laughing so much. Neither have been to Sweden before, and I'm just gonna feel like an absolute pro, saying 'hej' to everyone and watching their faces contort in disgust at being spoken to by a complete foreign stranger. Ahhh, the attitudes of the Swedes, how I've missed you. But it's just about sunk in now that I'm off to Sweden again! I hope I'm not getting too excited, in case we actually miss the plane. We're running a tight ship to get there on time… I need an straight road overpass to Edinburgh! Soon, like, tomorrow, I want to do a 'test pack' to make sure I can actually get everything I want into my bag without going over my 15kg allowance. Should be ok… hopefully… But I did buy a nice wheely bag to take :) After doing a little 'test pull' through the shop, I felt quite attached to it, and therefore had to buy it.
But last night's Melodifestivalen was actually a slight disappointment. As usual, I watched it like I lived in Sweden… but this time on a shiney new TV! Unfortunately, due to having to stream it through the SVT app on my iPhone, I can't take pictures whilst it's streaming, so this time I was reduced to the iSight on my mac…
Sorry they're backwards… haha
But I was disappointed with the result. I don't like ballads, and Molly's was just a bit of a whinge on about ex Eric leaving his dirty pants on the floor. I really didn't need to know about that, let alone hear youwhinge sing a song about it. Never mind… I guess she has a lot a fans.
And also Björn Ranelid?! Björn Ranelid?! I've paid to watch him talk his way though a song with his 'kärleken, kärleken' rant?! Urghh… I suppose the girl singer was alright, but I think to do better, they should just drop him all together. I mean, what did he add to the song? He sounded like the copyright voice on those illegally downloaded songs…
I'm sad Mattias didn't get even to Second Chance. I thought he would have done waaaayyy better than that. I thought it was so cute when he went over to his daughter in the crowd as he did the awkward dance to the stage. I think all Swedish babies look the same hahaha.
Plus if anybody wants a moudly old cat with cat flu, you can have one! Poor thing - he's at the cattery I go to and he's got really bad cat flu… His nose is all stuffy and he's generally had a hard life anyway, so his coat is a bit horrible and he has sores on his shoulder and chest. But me and the girl that was there that day helped him a bit by wiping his nose and eyes and brushing his coat. He did look a lot better and he's so friendly, but he started sneezing loads and his nose started bleeding! I didn't even know cats could get nose bleeds! It was sad to watch him sneeze even more as the snot landed on the floor (don't worry! We mopped it up!) but hopefully he'll recover. Eww, though.
Back to schoooool… waaaa! I feel I'm now too old for school. In fact, I go to school now with 10 and 11 year olds… the same school! I like to biff the small children out of my way using my brute sixth form force. Feels powerful as their friends scurry out of my path as I charge through like a bull in a china shop. Anyway…
In 19 days time (Yes! We're in days now!) I'd be on a plane absolutely histerical, probably, as me and two friends almost get chucked off the flight from laughing so much. Neither have been to Sweden before, and I'm just gonna feel like an absolute pro, saying 'hej' to everyone and watching their faces contort in disgust at being spoken to by a complete foreign stranger. Ahhh, the attitudes of the Swedes, how I've missed you. But it's just about sunk in now that I'm off to Sweden again! I hope I'm not getting too excited, in case we actually miss the plane. We're running a tight ship to get there on time… I need an straight road overpass to Edinburgh! Soon, like, tomorrow, I want to do a 'test pack' to make sure I can actually get everything I want into my bag without going over my 15kg allowance. Should be ok… hopefully… But I did buy a nice wheely bag to take :) After doing a little 'test pull' through the shop, I felt quite attached to it, and therefore had to buy it.
But last night's Melodifestivalen was actually a slight disappointment. As usual, I watched it like I lived in Sweden… but this time on a shiney new TV! Unfortunately, due to having to stream it through the SVT app on my iPhone, I can't take pictures whilst it's streaming, so this time I was reduced to the iSight on my mac…
![]() |
| Three Mollys! |
Sorry they're backwards… haha
But I was disappointed with the result. I don't like ballads, and Molly's was just a bit of a whinge on about ex Eric leaving his dirty pants on the floor. I really didn't need to know about that, let alone hear you
And also Björn Ranelid?! Björn Ranelid?! I've paid to watch him talk his way though a song with his 'kärleken, kärleken' rant?! Urghh… I suppose the girl singer was alright, but I think to do better, they should just drop him all together. I mean, what did he add to the song? He sounded like the copyright voice on those illegally downloaded songs…
| I mean, come on… |
| Aww… |
Plus if anybody wants a moudly old cat with cat flu, you can have one! Poor thing - he's at the cattery I go to and he's got really bad cat flu… His nose is all stuffy and he's generally had a hard life anyway, so his coat is a bit horrible and he has sores on his shoulder and chest. But me and the girl that was there that day helped him a bit by wiping his nose and eyes and brushing his coat. He did look a lot better and he's so friendly, but he started sneezing loads and his nose started bleeding! I didn't even know cats could get nose bleeds! It was sad to watch him sneeze even more as the snot landed on the floor (don't worry! We mopped it up!) but hopefully he'll recover. Eww, though.
![]() |
| We have since lost all 3 ping pong balls… no idea where they are… looked high and low. |
![]() |
| Somebody edit a lightsaber there… |
I feel we don't pay Jenga enough attention. Nobody really knows what he looks like because he's so dark and the camera always wants to compensate for the light around him… and he is never still enough for a longer exposure. Again, here is the outline of a black cat.
Do you remember 'Hatrack'? Their mamma cat who was as skinny as a rake? Well she actually got rehomed from the cattery. There are a couple of black cats, and one called Pagan who also had kittens, and is also black. I can't tell them apart but the girl that was there on Saturday with me told me she had went (gone?) and that her name, she thinks, was Iris. That's so lovely haha, it reminds me of a grandma's name. It's nice too because you can really see her in Jenga's face, they're quite similar. Like with every other cat, you don't know the dad, so I don't know what colour he was or anything. Sad, really.
![]() |
| Look! She is still alive! She just likes to be alone haha. |
The kittens were born in October too (12th October!) so they've never really seen the sun shine. It was so funny watching them find the warm spots on the top of the spa bath and lying in them. Jemima loves the sun and she gets so hot sometimes she can hardly breath (Like me, then ;) ) But when I was outside with Jango and Jaster last summer they really didn't like being in the sun. I was out the front with the front door open and they kept coming to see me, then sitting in the door frame for a few minutes, haha. Strange.
And now they're all moulting! :'( waaa! It was bad enough with one cat, but with 5! We're going to have to vacuum twice a day every day haha! Anyone with even a slight allergy to cats need to avoid me! Actually, I just sneezed now.
And because our TV now does 3D… I couldn't resist…
All Over The World in 3D?! Yes please!! It actually works really well… looks so cool!
And whoever has Ola, please let him go. I have a feeling some songwriter has him locked in a studio in deepest darkest Stockholm… All in the name of a new album… possibly coming this century!
His timings are awful! Remember this video?
He told us: I'm working right now on my 3rd album in Sweden which will be released, erm maybe late 2009 or early 2010.
Little did I know we would have to more than a year since that video was put up for that damn album. Hopefully to write another 10 track album he can pinch one or two of the 78 songs he wrote for the previous album. He's so slow…
So, after having had a week off, I haven't even done all the homework I was meant to do… and my exam revision is currently sitting at 'none to very little'. Oh dear. Bring on the Brit Awards on Tuesday! Edddd!!
Jordanavia :)





.jpg)

.jpg)




No comments :
Post a Comment