First of all, first of all…
I'm not a nasty person. I won't (openly) insult anyone. I am actually a very reserved person and keep myself to myself a lot of the time. Because I'm quite quiet, I guess you could think I fall into the background sometimes…
But actually that's slightly untrue. I'll have you know I read everything. I read every single tweet on my timeline, often read replies to certain important ones. All my facebook updates, and comments on certain ones, blogs probably nobody thinks I read, forum comments, group discussions, things like that. There's often times at school or on Facebook when somebody is talking about someone / something and I can repeat to you everything about that subject, just from what I've read. I have to restrain myself, because to an outsider, or even just an interlocutor (oooooooer, posh word… Google it) it seems sort of scary, or creepy or whatever that I actually know all the information. When infact it's nothing they haven't openly put online already. And that nicely leads to my next point. What did I say about reading everything? There are certain blogs (even in different languages) that I've read that have either mentioned my name or refered to me / my group / my 'kind' (I don't even know what this is meant to mean… work it out… Ola fan, maybe?) and the person that has written it would have had nooooo idea that I would even know where to start looking to read what they've written. Which also leads to my next point. If you're going to talk negatively about somebody you know (especially in person), don't do it online. I don't care if it's your opinion or whatever, it's sometimes offensive and if it's in the wrong hands, it can really damage your reputation as a person. I have the decency at least to keep hush about certain things I see online about my friends and tell them / people that need to know through this clever feature called private chat. I could easily copy and paste the link onto my facebook and share what you wrote about other people for the whole of my school to see, which in the military school of mine, spreads like wildfire and the teachers are in on it like my cat and his cheese nose. (He can smell cheese a mile off and is by your feet within seconds of you opening the packet - analogy explained :).
So just don't do it.
Nooooowwwww, the interesting part of my blog.
Today, it's a month until I leave for Sweden!! :D I am sooo excited. I had a dream the other day that I packed my bag ready to leave and everything. And in a half-conscious state I thought to myself 'I really should write all this stuff down… I've packed everything!' I'm sure I'll remember.
I'm also struggling to find a time to sit and paint my nails. We aren't allowed dark colours for school, so it's either a case of risking it and hopefully not getting caught, or doing it at 1am when we arrive at our hotel. I don't think it would be a good idea to do it on the plane… Google says no.
I finished the DVD cover design. Secrets secrets…
But looooook!! :D
Reallllllyyy want a half-size guitar… (Truth is, I just want to be Ed… or that guitar ^^)
Jordanavia :)
I'm not a nasty person. I won't (openly) insult anyone. I am actually a very reserved person and keep myself to myself a lot of the time. Because I'm quite quiet, I guess you could think I fall into the background sometimes…
![]() |
| I'm the green one… |
So just don't do it.
Nooooowwwww, the interesting part of my blog.
Today, it's a month until I leave for Sweden!! :D I am sooo excited. I had a dream the other day that I packed my bag ready to leave and everything. And in a half-conscious state I thought to myself 'I really should write all this stuff down… I've packed everything!' I'm sure I'll remember.
I'm also struggling to find a time to sit and paint my nails. We aren't allowed dark colours for school, so it's either a case of risking it and hopefully not getting caught, or doing it at 1am when we arrive at our hotel. I don't think it would be a good idea to do it on the plane… Google says no.
I finished the DVD cover design. Secrets secrets…
But looooook!! :D
![]() |
| He has more white hairs… |
![]() |
| He's so gay… you can just tell… |
![]() |
| We had a little family reunion in the kitchen :) They're all so tolerant of eachother these days… |
![]() |
| LOVE I don't care if he's ginger… It actually makes him cooler |
Reallllllyyy want a half-size guitar… (Truth is, I just want to be Ed… or that guitar ^^)
Jordanavia :)






No comments :
Post a Comment