Sunday, 5 February 2012

Melodifestivalen Deltävling 1 and Tiny Kittens!

Well, I totally feel like writing this post in Swedish… But I won't because I can't haha…
Idag börjar Melodifestivalen! I'll stop now. Heat 1, Växjö. Actually my university town if I'm going to Linnaeus University. And because I'm super cool, I have an SVT Play app on my iPhone, which means I can put the videos on the TV through the trusty Apple TV. It's amazing… like you're actually living in Sweden…



I was having the best time.
Break it down…

I loved Sean Banan's song. Partly because I was clued up on the many in-Sweden jokes he included. I know he's had a lot of stick for his song being absolutely meaningless to people not from Sweden (but isn't every other Swedish language song to the rest of Europe?!) I'm glad he got somewhere, even if it was only Andra Chansen.

I was suprised that Marie Serneholt got nowhere. I can't remember her place but I was so surprised to see her go out. Although it did sound a little bit like Alesha Dixon's Boy Does Nothing. Especially shocked when she was up against Dead By April who actually got to the final! :O :O  I refuse to believe they have a chance of winning. I'm sure their own fans love their music, and they're very welcome to do so, but please don't invade Melodifestivalen with that tripe. Screamo? Really? No. The tune was alright, they just spoiled it with the screaming :/

And my other favourite was Loreen. I was surprised I liked her or her song. It's not typically the sort of thing I like. I didn't like 'My Heart Is Refusing Me' last year but this time her song was alright. It was probably because the song writers were Thomas G:Son and Peter Boström. Peter wrote Manboy and Sleepless by Eric Saade and Danny Saucedo (or sudoku as my mam called him…)'s Amazing and last year's In The Club. His wife runs a blog and they have the sweetest four year old twins! They're lucky to have a dad who's a song producer :P I'm guessing Peter is friendly with Danny and so they have a couple of pictures together too. Lovely blog.

So yeah, really looking forward to next week! Ulrik! :D I hope he does well… being just 17… I think (I know!) he has strong fan base, so hopefully he'll do alright! :D

A scanned promotional postcard from Universal Music!

And looooooook… I found these at the cattery… There was just this one random tabby in the middle block outside. It just looked like she'd been dumped there without anyone knowing, because when I went in she had no food or water dish and the litter tray was comptely full. But then I picked her up to find she was er, nursing. So when I looked in the inside house-y bit, I found these:




 The pictures are blurry because mama cat kept headbutting my hand…
But these kittens I know where born on Christmas Eve (which makes them a little over a month old…) but they were from a litter of 5 or 6, but the rest unfortunately died quite early on. These two were the only two that survived. Luckily mama cat survived too :) But aren't they sooo cute?! They can fit in my hand :)

And here's my two again…

You hugeee, boy ;)

He's so camp, it's unreal…
'I present my body… to you…'
(Spot the Jenga…)

Sometimes he'll just sit there with his legs crossed and a big smile across his face. He looks so funny…
Plus he trots around like a little camp man… Or what I imagine camp men would trot around like…



One day I'll meet you, and this will be my expression… for the entire time I'm there…


As much as I'd like this to be my facial expression haha, I can almost guarantee it won't be…
I've found that when I'm super nervous, my face shakes! It's so embarrassing. Like peoples hands (or knees) shake when they're nervous, my cheeks will twitch and stuff… I hope nobody else can see it…
#nobodyreallycares


Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment