This blog post has intentions to be quite short, since I'm waiting for a video to render… which is apparently going to take another 26 mins… and I have a load of other important stuff to do today for friends coming round tonight…
So a while ago you might remember I bought this mini canvas:
And for ages (well, until 2 days ago) I didn't really know what to put on it. For all it was only 99p, I still wanted what I put on it to be really nice and cool. So I actually seriously thought about sending it off to a professional artist along with a picture for them to paint something nice on it. But when you type 'artists for hire' into Google, not a lot comes up. So I thought I'd have to just do it myself. In the back of my mind, I wanted something to do with Melodifestivalen on it, be it Eric last year, Danny, Ola, something else, etc… And a couple of nights ago, I finally decided! I found this picture on Google - props to whoever took it.
And I started to draw it! :S
I'll be the first to admit that I am an AFWUL artist. I actually cannot draw to save my life, it's just something I've never really been good at. I don't know what possessed me to think I could actually draw what was infront of me. But I started it. But I started it in pencil, and because it's canvas, pencil doesn't work very well on canvas, I found. There are too many little bumps, and when the background is actually black, it's not on canvas because the pencil doesn't get into all the nooks. Everything on the right hand side was practically done, when I found a sharpie. This changes everything. I started to outline the dancer on the left's suit and it looked really cool! So then I got a bit carried away and did the whole thing in sharpie. By the end of it, I was actually quite pleased with it since I had to outline Danny, and not draw him since he's in white. I am AMAZED that I managed to get everything in proportion first time round. There's no andra chansen with sharpie. Here he is:
The only thing I'm disappointed in, is that I gave him a make over :( And now he's wearing more eye make up than Adam Lambert :( But it does look good if you only look at it from a distance! I can see it sitting on my bed now and it looks good from a little way away! :D
And also Danny related, is this absolutely beautiful video his crew made him during his time in Melodifestivalen. It's a really nice video that clearly shows a whole lotta love by his team towards Danny (who can blame them?!) and it's nice to see some decent videography too :)
So a while ago you might remember I bought this mini canvas:
![]() |
| So cute! :D |
And I started to draw it! :S
I'll be the first to admit that I am an AFWUL artist. I actually cannot draw to save my life, it's just something I've never really been good at. I don't know what possessed me to think I could actually draw what was infront of me. But I started it. But I started it in pencil, and because it's canvas, pencil doesn't work very well on canvas, I found. There are too many little bumps, and when the background is actually black, it's not on canvas because the pencil doesn't get into all the nooks. Everything on the right hand side was practically done, when I found a sharpie. This changes everything. I started to outline the dancer on the left's suit and it looked really cool! So then I got a bit carried away and did the whole thing in sharpie. By the end of it, I was actually quite pleased with it since I had to outline Danny, and not draw him since he's in white. I am AMAZED that I managed to get everything in proportion first time round. There's no andra chansen with sharpie. Here he is:
The only thing I'm disappointed in, is that I gave him a make over :( And now he's wearing more eye make up than Adam Lambert :( But it does look good if you only look at it from a distance! I can see it sitting on my bed now and it looks good from a little way away! :D
![]() |
| I am aware that my calendar is still sitting on March… |
And also Danny related, is this absolutely beautiful video his crew made him during his time in Melodifestivalen. It's a really nice video that clearly shows a whole lotta love by his team towards Danny (who can blame them?!) and it's nice to see some decent videography too :)
The dubstep part is the coolest and funniest thing I've ever heard!
At 1:20, you will think you have gone to heaven as that little smiley kid pops on screen… That's wor Anton, to whom we dedicated this sign:
| And he's the only person I am prepared to fold my snygg out for :) |
![]() |
| I mean, COME ON!!! :D :D :D |
And the kittens got collars, they're a little gay, but it fits with their personalities, and now they match!
![]() |
| It's not too tight, he's just a fluffy cat… |
And remember this cat?!
![]() |
| She's still alive! Woooo! :D That's a bit harsh, but she is quite old, and I don't often take pictures of her. Just letting you know! |
I've also got hooked on Tooji from Norway's song, Stay. He'll hopefully be competing in Eurovision with it, and I hope it goes to the final! He's a really cool guy!
Jordanavia :)


.jpg)




.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments :
Post a Comment