Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Kittens first vet trip…

Oohhhh hohohoh, you knew this post was coming…

On Monday, we took the kittens to the vets for a little snippy operation… To de-man them, before they even became men. It was a bit sad, because they're totally baby-fied at home:



And then they had to go to a cold vets to be seperated and put in the kennels whilst they had their op.
But they were still under anasthetic when they came home… hahahahaha

In their carrier zonked out

All Jaxon wanted to do was sleep with his nose pressed against the floor :')
If nobody knew he was doped up, this would be a cute picture of him sleeping…
Jenga completely wasted

Feeling sorry for himself

I have a video of them wobbling all over the floor but it's too big to Dropbox and I'm too lazy to get up and get my cable…

But they're alright now, don't worry. The anasthetic wore off towards the end of the night and they were back to normal the following morning. It was funny whilst it lasted.


And that's about all the news I have actually… apart from the fact I'm still melting in only 20°c… 21 actually…

This was also nice whilst it lasted…
Ooh, maybe I'll show you a picture of my new favourite person… Actually, I met him not too long ago but that was when I didn't really know who he was, but here is lovely Oskar. He's a member of Youngblood and was previously a dancer (it just gets better!)…

Plus he's only 19… ;)
I took this picture of him when I saw them live:

Nom
And I have his autograph (do people call it that these days?) ye kna wha'ra mean…

aawwww! 

This afternoon, we were 5/8ths through this week… And tomorrow morning we will be 3/4 of the way through! 4 day weeks rule! And then it's Easter, which means holidaaaaayys! But on Friday I'm tidying my room. It's a disgrace and depressing haha, needs sorting out…


Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment