I am, except this is a strange kind of love. A sort of inception love… I'm in love with I'm In Love. Trippy, isn't it?
I woke up this morning and felt this urge to check my phone. I never usually check my phone until I'm in the car on the way to school because I hardly have any time to breathe on a morning since I don't get out of bed until possibly the last minute. All my friends struggle out of bed at like 6am, 6:30am to get the bus to get to school for 8am, whereas I get up at 7:45am and leave the house at 8am, to get to school only just on time hahaha. I think last term I was late 9 times, but that was only because the traffic is horrendous during November - January. I'm never late in the Spring / Summer. But anyway. I checked it whilst I was lying in bed and all across facebook and twitter were the words I'm In Love! 7 May! And I'm like whut? But then in the street team leaders facebook, practically everyone is on another timezone and were hence all awake and in discussion mode. And I found that it was going to be previewed today on P3 radio at lunch time! This is so cool! I already knew you can listen to P3 once it's been recorded, so that was cool… but I was at school for the next 9 hours! Aaahhhhh! It was difficult, mind. I checked my phone at lunch time and the screen was just full of notifications I was tagged in and stuff, and then I checked it again at about 2pm and it was full again with Twitter mentions! All through the day I kept wondering how it would sound, and I know you shouldn't judge a song by it's title (Look at Amazing by Danny! Amazing totally sounds like a ballad title!) but all that was going round in my head was Oh My God by The Moniker haha! That part, 'oh my god oh my god it's such a beautiful surprise I'm in love, I'm in love…' And so I also kept saying to myself 'nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!' (Geordie English 'no', not Swedish 'now', since I didn't want the song to sound like that)
But I got home, put my headphones in and played the song. haha, wow. I absolutely LOVE it. Completely different to what I was expecting, in a good way! Whilst it is very 'Ola', it's sort of a new Ola. I think he's taken a few leaves out of single Riot's book and stuck them together with Shellback's excellently creative mind of tunes. He's a boss. So take a listen here.
Scrol down a little and on the P3 player, scrub along to 45:12 to hear the song. The guy after the song talks a little about how Ola is planning to go to the UK, South Africa and then back to America. I'm not sure if the UK and America are for tours or just promotion, but hopefully he'll do a small gig in London or something. That would be AWESOME. Thiiiink though… I'd meet Ola! :O Although if I did that, my life would no longer have any direction haha, meeting Ola is pretty much top of the list, and has been for a number of years! Maybe he'll do the Rix FM tour this year though, since he'll want some Swedish promotion for I'm In Love. Here's me just planning Ola's world tours and promotion for him…
So the single 'drops' on the 7th May. See my sick technical musical vocabulary there. I'm street. But it's a digital download, which sort of fits with this whole 'artists can't afford to make phyiscal singles and albums anymore because more people download them' story Sweden is suffering with right now. I just hope he doesn't start charging £150 for an autograph next! Dooonnn't worry, I know the whole of that story as well, and I know that it's not what it seems on the surface. I just think Ola needs more cooool merchandise (employ me! I'd be a great merchandise co-ordinator! I know what the people want! I can also be paid in hugs…) It's also a bank holiday in the UK on the 7th May, so I can download it in the morning and listen to it den ganzen Tag. I hate Geman. I wish our stupid school did Spanish. They don't even do it at GCSE :( Saaad, Spanish is a much nicer and more useful language…
Look out for the video though! From the pictures on Ola's Twitter, it looks cray cray! (Sociolect of the videos shooting location!)
I thought OnePiece season was over:
If you don't follow me on Instagram, you should… maybe I'd be more inclined to take pictures then… Jordanavia
Also, I have a little secret mission that involves a song that was erm, just recently released, erm, yeah. In fact, I do believe it hasn't even been released yet, ha. But nobody would know the song. But, this secret mission involves 83 pieces of plain paper, of which I intend to 'aquire' from school. Because I'm a considerate child, I don't want my family to wake up one morning to find 83 sheets of crisp white printer paper have gone missing, thus meaning we need to buy a whole new ream of the stuff. Instead, I am aware that my school has bountiful plenties of paper. Everyday, I shall aquire myself several sheets of paper from the library, until I have 83 sheets. This secret mission is happening in summer, so somebody can do the maths as to how many sheets that is per day. But I have high hopes for the project… hemligheter, hemligheter!
Jordanavia :)
I woke up this morning and felt this urge to check my phone. I never usually check my phone until I'm in the car on the way to school because I hardly have any time to breathe on a morning since I don't get out of bed until possibly the last minute. All my friends struggle out of bed at like 6am, 6:30am to get the bus to get to school for 8am, whereas I get up at 7:45am and leave the house at 8am, to get to school only just on time hahaha. I think last term I was late 9 times, but that was only because the traffic is horrendous during November - January. I'm never late in the Spring / Summer. But anyway. I checked it whilst I was lying in bed and all across facebook and twitter were the words I'm In Love! 7 May! And I'm like whut? But then in the street team leaders facebook, practically everyone is on another timezone and were hence all awake and in discussion mode. And I found that it was going to be previewed today on P3 radio at lunch time! This is so cool! I already knew you can listen to P3 once it's been recorded, so that was cool… but I was at school for the next 9 hours! Aaahhhhh! It was difficult, mind. I checked my phone at lunch time and the screen was just full of notifications I was tagged in and stuff, and then I checked it again at about 2pm and it was full again with Twitter mentions! All through the day I kept wondering how it would sound, and I know you shouldn't judge a song by it's title (Look at Amazing by Danny! Amazing totally sounds like a ballad title!) but all that was going round in my head was Oh My God by The Moniker haha! That part, 'oh my god oh my god it's such a beautiful surprise I'm in love, I'm in love…' And so I also kept saying to myself 'nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!' (Geordie English 'no', not Swedish 'now', since I didn't want the song to sound like that)
But I got home, put my headphones in and played the song. haha, wow. I absolutely LOVE it. Completely different to what I was expecting, in a good way! Whilst it is very 'Ola', it's sort of a new Ola. I think he's taken a few leaves out of single Riot's book and stuck them together with Shellback's excellently creative mind of tunes. He's a boss. So take a listen here.
Scrol down a little and on the P3 player, scrub along to 45:12 to hear the song. The guy after the song talks a little about how Ola is planning to go to the UK, South Africa and then back to America. I'm not sure if the UK and America are for tours or just promotion, but hopefully he'll do a small gig in London or something. That would be AWESOME. Thiiiink though… I'd meet Ola! :O Although if I did that, my life would no longer have any direction haha, meeting Ola is pretty much top of the list, and has been for a number of years! Maybe he'll do the Rix FM tour this year though, since he'll want some Swedish promotion for I'm In Love. Here's me just planning Ola's world tours and promotion for him…
![]() |
| I don't know why this is the promotion shot. It's a bit weird having a police profile mugshot… |
![]() |
| Still from the I'm In Love video. Hopefully released around the same time as the single! |
So the single 'drops' on the 7th May. See my sick technical musical vocabulary there. I'm street. But it's a digital download, which sort of fits with this whole 'artists can't afford to make phyiscal singles and albums anymore because more people download them' story Sweden is suffering with right now. I just hope he doesn't start charging £150 for an autograph next! Dooonnn't worry, I know the whole of that story as well, and I know that it's not what it seems on the surface. I just think Ola needs more cooool merchandise (employ me! I'd be a great merchandise co-ordinator! I know what the people want! I can also be paid in hugs…) It's also a bank holiday in the UK on the 7th May, so I can download it in the morning and listen to it den ganzen Tag. I hate Geman. I wish our stupid school did Spanish. They don't even do it at GCSE :( Saaad, Spanish is a much nicer and more useful language…
Look out for the video though! From the pictures on Ola's Twitter, it looks cray cray! (Sociolect of the videos shooting location!)
I thought OnePiece season was over:
![]() |
| But apparently it's never over :( |
Also, I have a little secret mission that involves a song that was erm, just recently released, erm, yeah. In fact, I do believe it hasn't even been released yet, ha. But nobody would know the song. But, this secret mission involves 83 pieces of plain paper, of which I intend to 'aquire' from school. Because I'm a considerate child, I don't want my family to wake up one morning to find 83 sheets of crisp white printer paper have gone missing, thus meaning we need to buy a whole new ream of the stuff. Instead, I am aware that my school has bountiful plenties of paper. Everyday, I shall aquire myself several sheets of paper from the library, until I have 83 sheets. This secret mission is happening in summer, so somebody can do the maths as to how many sheets that is per day. But I have high hopes for the project… hemligheter, hemligheter!
Jordanavia :)



No comments :
Post a Comment