Monday, 23 April 2012

Mo-mo-monday

Today was alright. Usually Monday's are pretty rubbish, but in between failing a test and leaving like, all of my homework until the very last minute, Monday was not so baaad. I'm tired of failing all of my German tests, on this retest, I am so gonna cheat…

And I also stole an easter egg today. Well, I didn't steal it, my brother came to find me to tell me that two were 'spare' in his tutor room, and they were going to be given to another teacher if they weren't claimed by 4pm tonight. So we saved them! +1 easter egg for meeee! :D I now have far too much chocolate than I know what to do with… Chocolate party anyone?


Prizes for whoever spots the Swedish chocolate, the American chocolate and the very last Lindt ball…

Also, Scandipop was back on TV… yeeahhhh… I like having this Sky business, you get a lot of good programs. I actually record Scandipop on Dance Nation to fill in the gaps when there's nothing else on the other 1000 channels at 6:30pm… we all know this problem. But this weeks was particularly good. I'll show you why…



Yesss, that is why I love TV. Things like this sometimes appear…

Also, props to Karl at Scandipop for getting Swedish language Om Sanningen Ska Fram on UK TV.  I absolutely love this song but never in a million years would have thought it would ever be played on British Music TV! (someone identify the tense(s) I used in that sentance!) I super hope that there will be some music videos for some Melodifestivalen 2012 entries soon, cough Danny cough Loreen… And also some Tooji! Gosh, I love Tooji… Watch this:


I've no idea how he classes 'I don't know what I'm doing tonight…' as Norwegian, but never mind. Also, he can do a better Scottish accent than me and I live an hour away from the place!
Expect a Tooji related video sometime after Eurovision… I will have one haha…


A little while ago my friend Kristin made me a bracelet which I asked her to make for me. It was all done how I like and I LOVE it! :D It's so pretty!

All of the other charms are round the other side ;)
And I have also given in to Instagram, if you want to follow me, it's jordanavia, like everything else on the entire internet I own…
Nice spot Jordan…
Aawww, Jaxon
I got a little fist bump in there too…



And I also can't belive that it's more than a month ago since Sweden! That's like, crazy! It's almost more like 2 months… I really really miss it! D: Although, if my plan goes well, a minimum of 15 months before I book a one-way plane ticket to Stockholm! Eeek! Although I might like my 19th birthday to be in the UK, so I can cry my guts out leaving my friends behind! I have no idea what I'm going to do over there… Looking at shops will be good for the first day or two… nah, I have things sooorted.

I don't know why my snygg wasn't out then…

I'm tiny…

But hopefully like I've said a million times before, going to a RixFM festival! Although looking at the line up it's turning into a mini-melodifestivalen final! They already have Danny, Loreen, Ulrik, David Lindgren, moaning Molly Sandén and Dead By April… I'll only go to a one near Stockholm or Gothenburg that has Danny in it's line up, Loreen & Ulrik are just bonuses if they happen to be at the same date.

Also, if anyone has Swedish Spotify, put the official acoustic version of Danny's Amazing on Soundcloud or Youtube or something! It's region restricted and the UK can't listen to any of the remixes! Grrr…



Jordanavia :)

1 comment :

  1. Aww what a fun post Jordan :D So happy to see you wearing your custom bracelet from my shop! I'm still so thrilled that you love it :) Xo

    ReplyDelete