Saturday, 5 May 2012

50% Extra Free Weekend!

Yaaay! Bank Holiday Monday! :D These days rock… It means I get to lie in on Monday and also do my homework on Monday night instead of Sunday! This is not the way you should live your life, but I believe I have much more important things to do. Like last night, I was completely out of my brain because I was so tired. I watched some TV until maybe 8pm, because I was already lying on the sofa drifting off, and the people on TV were talking all slurred so I went to bed to have a small nap because it was more comfy, and then I could wake up at 10 or something to do whatever I had decided I needed to do. Oh and before this I found that I didn't record Scandipop on TV because it was on at 10am and not 10pm, as I had thought. So I set the recording for 4pm Saturday and sat wondering how to fill the time. I didn't find anything to do. But you know when you can't even see properly because you're so tired? I think I was actually half asleep when I went to bed, and so I stayed there until 8am this morning. Clearly, I needed sleep.

On the topic of Swedish pop music… I ordered a couple of things from the Scandipop Store, namely Eric Saade things. In case you weren't aware of this atrocity, Eric Saade's 'Saade Shop' is his own store selling all of his merchandise, minus his music, so things like t-shirts, phone cases, posters, all the usual tat us fans want. But he has a minimum spend in the store of €11. So before you've even started, you can't buy 'just' the wristband (which I've just found has been discontinued) as a small gift for a friend or anything - they're only €2.80. Obviously I can understand minimum spends, if say, the postage costs are slightly subsidised, and you have to at least spend say £3 or £4 (sometimes £5 is justifiable) to make sure they won't make a loss by the total postage being more than the item, but in Eric Saade's case, the postage is €17 to everywhere apart from Sweden. To Sweden it's €7.20, which is still not reasonable. I can't honestly see why it's so much, when I can pop along to the scandipop store and buy a poster which would have cost me €7.12 for £3.95 and spend £2.50 on first class postage. Gosh, if he's not charging £150 for an autograph, he's charging £14 for stadard shipping! That man… (Is he a man? He's 21… He's a manboy… Standard)

But anyway, I bought this and this:

Believe me, I tried to do the Serious Eric face… but it didn't work…
I have a thing for physical singles…

How cute is this? Tunnel vision down the poster tube…
Also, also, in 5 weeks today I have a Swedish exam! I'm nervous already! And I got nervous a few days ago and impulse bought £30 of learn Swedish books from Amazon. It looks pretty easy for the written parts, but it's the speaking part I'm nervous about! These have always brought my grades down at GCSE, but that might have been because we had to learn it stupidly, and write a plan of no more than 40 words on a sheet, although you could draw as many pictures as you like, and then try to regurgitate a load of French or German words in the right order to get the marks, but I have a really short attention span and things like learning a French speaking speech did not appeal to me. Worst part, the teacher used to make us practice by sitting next to her at her desk whilst the rest of the whole class eavesdropped… It was awful.
But in preparation for this Swedish exam, I've changed my Facebook and Twitter to Swedish. Although it doesn't really work very well because I know where all the buttons are. Still, I like it in Swedish haha. I might change my phone to Swedish, partly so nobody else has a clue what they're doing on it if they steal it.



Buuut, I semi recorded Scandipop today, only partly because my Skybox hates me. I don't know why it didn't record the start of it, but it didn't, however much it tells me it did, it only started half way through the first song, which was Loreeeeen! Part of the reason I was so looking forward to Friday's 'episode' was because I knew Loreen and Tooji were going to be on it, and when I found out all this mess, I was disappointed. But, Loreen, Tooji AND Ola were on it this week! Imagine my surprise…


Seeeeeeeee?!
Apparently, Ola got quite hurt during that scene, I think he sprained his wrist…

Wor Tooji! Love him ♥

And who knew Danny joined Velvet and Linda Bengtzing at their party?

Nope? Me neither, I had to go back because it was such a small clip…
Hmm… A conversation with a friend of mine… 5/6 of the statements are true…

And now it's May, I have a slightly amended April playlist, I like to call the May playlist:

Aldrig Aldrig - Andreas Lundstedt
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
In The Club - Danny
Amazing - Danny Saucedo
Amazing (Trinity Remix) - Danny Saucedo
Amazing (Maison & Dragon Remix) - Danny Saucedo
Amazing (Maison & Dragon Radio Remix) - Danny Saucedo
Amazing (Acoustic Version) - Danny Saucedo
Shout It Out - David Lindgren
You Need Me, I Don't Need You (Live Ustream Version) - Ed Sheeran
Drunk - Ed Sheeran
Grade 8 - Ed Sheeran
Hearts In The Air (The Alias Radio Remix) - Eric Saade
Hotter Than Fire (feat. Dev) - Eric Saade
Manboy (Acoustic Version) - Eric Saade
Popular - Eric Saade 
Love Is Callin' - Eric Saade
Explosive Love - Eric Saade
Backseat - Eric Saade
Fingerprints - Eric Saade
Waterline - Jedward
Boyfriend - Justin Bieber
Euphoria (Instrumental) - Loreen
Euphoria - Loreen
Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Michel Teló
Mama - Milan Stanković
Fejs - Milan Stanković
Ovo Je Balkan - Millan Stanković
All Over The World (Radio Edit) - Ola
Feelgood - Ola
Natalie - Ola
S.O.S - Ola
Y.T.G - Ola
Sky's The Limit - Ola
Unstoppable (The Return Of Natalie) - Ola
I'm In Love - Ola As of 7th May
Sean Den Förste Banan - Sean Banan
Skaka Rumpa - Sean Banan
Sommar I Sverige - Sean Banan
Stay - Tooji
Soldiers - Ulrik Munther
Youngblood - Youngblood
American Girlfriend - Youngblood
Play My Song - Youngblood
Blame It On You - Youngblood
Running Home To You - Youngblood


Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment