One month today, I have a Swedish exam. This is scary. And a few days ago I bought some books from Amazon to aid this learning. Theeese…
Can you see the excitement on my face? I don't like reading. I almost said I can't read, which is actually a long running in-joke between my friends about one friend who apparently can't read, but I'm pretty sure she can haha. But I don't have a very long attention span when it comes to reading, I just can't concentrate properly when I'm reading. It really affects my work actually, especially German work because I don't read my work back. Which means all of the mistakes are left in… But maybe I'll buckle down and read these two book. I obviously won't 'read' the verbs book, it's sort of only for reference, since there aren't any verb conjugations in Swedish, which is bliss. So I have a German exam on the 23rd May, but after that I have to just completely emerse myself in Swedish, which is easier done than German. Urgh, I hate German…
Ola also released his new single, I'm In Love on iTunes on Monday. I like it, if you do too, you should buy it! It's not just 12kr to iTunes down the drain, but a lot of it will support Ola since he's completely self-funded now, what with having his own record company and everything. He had to buy himself out of his Universal deal, set up his own record company and release the OLA album out of his own pocket, and from what I can gather, he's still kind of picking himself back up. If you support him now, you're supporting him in the long run! Plus he got to the top of the Swedish iTunes charts on the same day it was released! Go Ola!
And this is what I look over my laptop to see…
He's the campest, weirdest cat you'll ever come across. I don't know what his problem is… He also sort of blends into my quilt cover :D Feel free to skype my cat, he'll entertain you for hours…
And I've also been watching too many Tooji videos… He is the most nicest, down-to-earth, lovable, genuine, funniest, adorable, gorgeous guy you'll ever come across. Whilst I said that I wanted Loreen to win, I think I'm secretly hoping for Tooji to win. Imma vote for him loadsa times :D There isn't a reason why he doesn't deserve it! Also, I think there's going to be a flash-mob Stay dance too, where lots of people will dance along with it too. I myself have already learnt said dance, and you can too here:
Jordanavia :)
Can you see the excitement on my face? I don't like reading. I almost said I can't read, which is actually a long running in-joke between my friends about one friend who apparently can't read, but I'm pretty sure she can haha. But I don't have a very long attention span when it comes to reading, I just can't concentrate properly when I'm reading. It really affects my work actually, especially German work because I don't read my work back. Which means all of the mistakes are left in… But maybe I'll buckle down and read these two book. I obviously won't 'read' the verbs book, it's sort of only for reference, since there aren't any verb conjugations in Swedish, which is bliss. So I have a German exam on the 23rd May, but after that I have to just completely emerse myself in Swedish, which is easier done than German. Urgh, I hate German…
Ola also released his new single, I'm In Love on iTunes on Monday. I like it, if you do too, you should buy it! It's not just 12kr to iTunes down the drain, but a lot of it will support Ola since he's completely self-funded now, what with having his own record company and everything. He had to buy himself out of his Universal deal, set up his own record company and release the OLA album out of his own pocket, and from what I can gather, he's still kind of picking himself back up. If you support him now, you're supporting him in the long run! Plus he got to the top of the Swedish iTunes charts on the same day it was released! Go Ola!
And this is what I look over my laptop to see…
He's the campest, weirdest cat you'll ever come across. I don't know what his problem is… He also sort of blends into my quilt cover :D Feel free to skype my cat, he'll entertain you for hours…
And I've also been watching too many Tooji videos… He is the most nicest, down-to-earth, lovable, genuine, funniest, adorable, gorgeous guy you'll ever come across. Whilst I said that I wanted Loreen to win, I think I'm secretly hoping for Tooji to win. Imma vote for him loadsa times :D There isn't a reason why he doesn't deserve it! Also, I think there's going to be a flash-mob Stay dance too, where lots of people will dance along with it too. I myself have already learnt said dance, and you can too here:
Jordanavia :)


.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments :
Post a Comment