Friday, 25 May 2012

Tooji and Loreen to the final!

Yesss!! I'm so pleased that they both got through to the final! Of course, we kind of already knew Loreen was going through, considering I saw odds of like 41/56 or something absolutely rediculous like that. But I am unbelievably happy for Tooji! I actually remember sitting back in 2010 watching the semi finals and seeing all of the finalists being called out in the same manner, and Sweden not being read out. I honestly thought it was some sort of mistake because how could Sweden not be in the final?! This was Anna Bergendahl by the way. They've seriously upped their game since.

Hi boys…


But here was Tooji today:

See how I had my camera ready to catch the 2 second video clip of them before the postcard :D
Smiles all round too…

Mid-oscillation…
But during the interval act, our favourite person from Russia came on the stage to sing! I'll not tell you why he's our favourite person, but we find him beyond hilarious because of a builders hat and (what we thought was) a fridge. Tweet me if any of you know what I'm talking about ;)

Dima is a funny person… hehe


But overall, the lineup is actually quite good, the only act from my top ten that didn't get through was Belarus, but I'm not too bothered about that, and am probably more sad about Switzerland not being in the final. Their song has grown on me massively, but now it's just going to be chucked into the pile of Eurovision songs that nobody remembers.


Yesterday, yesterday, I got my ear pierced. And it was a bit of a traumatic experience. I don't even know how I managed to go and actually get it done. I refused to look any details up about it and once I got there, I think I was shaking a little. Likely, I shake everywhere. I was shaking as we touched down in Sweden for the first time man. The smallest things. But as I sat down in the chair my palms were sweaty and I could feel my heart beating. I tried my hardest not to see what she was going to stick through my ear. (Eww, I hate even just writing about this stuff, makes me sick) But actually it didn't really hurt that much. A little prick, (haha) but that was it. Except, if you're like me and squeamish at ANYTHING, do not read this next sentance. But as she stuck the needle through (which I believe is a hollow needle), you could hear the cartilage crunching. Eww. I feel sick. But then as she got the actual stud fastened to my ear, I just sat for a little while as she stopped it bleeding a little, which is obvious and fine, and actually I don't mind my own blood. But then almost suddenly, but I can't remember which went first, I started seeing those colours and stars and all that other stuff you see when you're about to faint (although, how would I know, I have never actually fainted). And then my hearing went all funny and couldn't hear my mam and my mams friend, who did the damage, properly and everything was all a little surreal. My arms were cold yet sweaty too and I wasn't even going to attempt to stand up. But apparently it was obvious that I was feeling faint because my lips went skin coloured. I would have LOVED to see what that looked like! My mam so should have taken a picture haha! But off I went for a lie down with my legs in the air. It would have been alright but I was still in my school uniform with my skirt on, I wasn't worried about fainting or anything, just about my skirt! But everything was alright because I got a lollypop :D

It looks pretty red and bruised here but it's honestly not that colourful! It is a little bruised, and that's probably from sleeping on it accidently, but it's not swollen or anything. Just fine :) Mind, last ever piercing. Bleeugh…


It was also nice and hot outside yesterday and today, and I ate my chocolate cheesecake outside. Oh my gosh, this cheesecake is absolute heaven. It's almost like truffles. I still have one piece left :D



And we saw this:
Which isn't an uncommon sight (and it was actually a lot closer in person) but it inspired me. And I had an incredible thought. Hot air balloon ride over Stockholm! So I looked it up, and against all odds, Stockholm is one of the very few European cities that actually allow hot air balloons to fly over it. Wow. Guess where I'm going?! How amazing would that be though! I'd take Anton ;)

And I went sunbathing today :D Trying to get ahead of the game in the tan department. Me and my friend always have a tanned arms competition every year, and she always wins because she rides horses haha. I have to actually sunbathe to get a tan, and she just rides her horse, which she would do if the sun was shining or not.



That's a maturing tan right there…


And tonight, Imma eat some chocolate and stay up to make a little Tooji sign for Eurovision on Saturday. What is it, jeg elsker deg or something?  Strange language. But plus now that I've finished my German exam, I can concentrate on my Swedish for this exam in June! Exciting!



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment