Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Where've I been?!

I'll try again. My phone failed me…


Just a quick iPhone post to say… nothing's been happening! The reason I don't think I've put up a blog for a whole week is because it's just been a really boring week at school. First week back from half term and I've had to actually do some homework and stuff, which has left me with little time (who'm I kidding? I don't do my homework at home hahaha) but somehow I've lost a lot of free time and had nothing to write about :/

I had an acidemic tutorial meeting earlier this week, and have part two tomorrow, and still I have no idea about what I want to do, and now my she's annoyed at me because I can't make up my mind. I'm 17 years old and I don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life. And I'll have you know there is NO reason to get fussy with me because of that. She's just going to have to deal with it because she's still whining on at me  for wanting to go to university in Sweden. Do you know what she said to me?! 'You've caused me so much worry and hassle over this Sweden idea. If only you'd drop it, it would make my life so much easier.' So I just retaliated by saying 'Nope, never. *smiley face*' and in my head I was just like, 'Silly cow, for that imma make your life a living hell, and next Friday I'm going to have another new career idea for you to whine about. Stick it.' Gosh, I've gone right off her. It's only because she's a German teacher, and she knows I hate German. If I was wanting to go to Germany for uni, she'd be my best friend. 

Plus I have had unreal amounts of homework to do, which actually included an essay on the meaning of life. No joke, the title was 'You're born, you live, and then you die. That's it.' and we had to answer it! My god, once again, I'm 17 and haven't physically lived long enough to answer that! And part of it has to be religious :/ the meaning of life in 1500 words. My school sucks. 


But at the weekend I saw some cats… and some kittens :D it's the first time I've been to the cattery in like, 3 weeks and it feels like ages! This week is the 8 month milestone since I started :) feels like hardly any time at all! 
My favourite sweet little kitten was there today still :) she's so cute! A lot of kittens don't like being stroked or touched and practically all kittens hats being picked up, but this little kitten which I've called Miley, just loves attention and is just a really social little kitten :)






There's also a little grey kitten with white feet from a different litter who is so chirpy! He just runs around with you when you're sweeping and runs into the broom and everything haha. I'll take a picture of him next week. He even likes being picked up, which is so cute :D




I went to see the Olympic torch. That was boring. Just a load of people standing around, and then all of a sudden Bear Grylls jumps off the top of the Tyne Bridge and ziplines across the Tyne with the torch. And that was it. 



Believe it or not, Bear Grylls is in this picture. Find him.


Nice to meet you :)
Thought this was funny…




And for the last few days I've been reveling in my new purchase…


Yep, I bought 24 new sharpies. And they've been added to the collection. There are now 45, and the ones with the black tape are the new ones. And I actually bought them to do another one of my mini canvases. I just ADORE them! And I really needed the upper end of the spectrum to do this picture:


And the first attempt didn't work, so I redid it, and finished it tonight:


It doesn't look like anything special this close up, and faces are a nightmare on canvas because it's so small and pens are always so heavy. Ended up doing the eyebrows with a really wide caligraphy pen :D


But from a distance, and with Danny, it looks alright:




And also, I did some recycling…


Hahaha! I love it! :P
It's actually right next to my pillow on that wall, so every morning when I wake up I'll see them :D


And a little story. Someone added me on Facebook yesterday, and I didn't recognise his name, and couldn't see any of his information, so accepted him to see if I could see a little more of his info, to see if I knew him. I still couldn't work out who he was, apart from the fact that a lot of his wall was in German. So I asked him if I knew him, and he said that I was in his English book. That was weird. What English book has he got?! I thought that, despite him posting in German, he had one of my old textbooks from school that still had my name in it, and added me because of that, which is a pretty weird reason to add someone. Then he said, 'oh no wait, it's an article my teacher gave me about what it means to be British', and then I clicked. About a year ago I was asked to write a little article answering some questions on my opinion of being British by one of my aunties friends who is the owner or editor of this magazine which is intended for secondary level German learners of English. I also got a copy of the magazine after it was published, and I thought nothing more of it. It's not until now that I realise that that magazine is in hundreds of German, Swiss and Austrian schools and is actually being read by a boat load of people. It's just taken until now for someone to tell me that they've read it. haha. Here's the article if I haven't already blogged about it before:


That's kind of awkward. I didn't have a good picture to use, so used that one, but I'm wearing my pyjamas…
I'm so British it's untrue


5 weeks 1 day left at school! 
8 weeks 1 day until Sweden!




Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment