Woo! I went to London on Friday for like, only the second time in my life. It was actually so that I could do my Swedish exam, because it was held in London.
So that was the reason I went to London. For people who don't know, the exams are organised by Swedex and it's just a Swedish language test, completely independant of my school work. We went down on the train on the Friday afternoon, and stayed in the poshest hotel you've ever seen. It wasn't on purpose. We just booked a hotel through last minute, but it was one of their 'top secret' hotels, where the name of the hotel isn't given, and it's super reduced price. You don't know where you're staying until you've booked it. So this hotel, Grange St Pauls was a 5* hotel just down from St Pauls Cathedral. We arrived to see all these posh cars parked outside, and a doorman and everything, as we strolled in wearing hoodies and carrying backpacks… hahaha
But apart from that, the exam went well. There were only 3 people there, and only one other girl doing the exam I was doing. It was actually harder than I expected, and I HATE speaking exams anyway. She asked me about myself, but I didn't manage to mention and cool singers I liked. But I did mention that I have five cats. I think she was shocked. And then she gave me a picture of a train to talk about. A train. What can you say about a train?! I just said, 'Here is a train. It's on platform 2… eerrrrrrrrm, there are lots of people waiting for the train.' hahaa, what can you say about a train? And I forgot the word for car. Like, the easiest word ever, and I forgot it. Bil! Duh. I might pass…
Buuut, after the exam, we went shopping! In Harrods. I've never been to Harrods before. It is the coolest place EVER! I could actually spend all day there. I bought some expensive dark chocolate.
I was going to go to Leicester Square too, since it was on the tube line, but we didn't because we were short on time. I was going to be the girl Youngblood fell in love with face first hahaa. Oh yeah, I'm in love with tubes too. Except the t-bana is better.
And on our way home, we stopped of at platform 9 3/4 haha
But now I have to go to school!!!! For 6 whole weeks! I realllyyyyyy hope it flies by because I cannot be bothered! I always say that, but actually, half terms are quite boring. If I could go to school and not do any homework, I'd be so much happier!
But then… summer! And… Sweden! Eeeeehhh, I'm so excited! We have everything sorted and it's just a case of getting on the train, to go and get on the plane! Drop me a tweet if you're at Malmöfestivalen!
I also found this picture…
Jordanavia :)
So that was the reason I went to London. For people who don't know, the exams are organised by Swedex and it's just a Swedish language test, completely independant of my school work. We went down on the train on the Friday afternoon, and stayed in the poshest hotel you've ever seen. It wasn't on purpose. We just booked a hotel through last minute, but it was one of their 'top secret' hotels, where the name of the hotel isn't given, and it's super reduced price. You don't know where you're staying until you've booked it. So this hotel, Grange St Pauls was a 5* hotel just down from St Pauls Cathedral. We arrived to see all these posh cars parked outside, and a doorman and everything, as we strolled in wearing hoodies and carrying backpacks… hahaha
![]() |
| On the train… looking like a Bambam… |
![]() |
| Millenium Bridge, London - not Newcastle! |
![]() |
| Last minute revision, but this book makes no sense really :/ it uses too big words! How deformed is my thumb?! |
But apart from that, the exam went well. There were only 3 people there, and only one other girl doing the exam I was doing. It was actually harder than I expected, and I HATE speaking exams anyway. She asked me about myself, but I didn't manage to mention and cool singers I liked. But I did mention that I have five cats. I think she was shocked. And then she gave me a picture of a train to talk about. A train. What can you say about a train?! I just said, 'Here is a train. It's on platform 2… eerrrrrrrrm, there are lots of people waiting for the train.' hahaa, what can you say about a train? And I forgot the word for car. Like, the easiest word ever, and I forgot it. Bil! Duh. I might pass…
Buuut, after the exam, we went shopping! In Harrods. I've never been to Harrods before. It is the coolest place EVER! I could actually spend all day there. I bought some expensive dark chocolate.
I was going to go to Leicester Square too, since it was on the tube line, but we didn't because we were short on time. I was going to be the girl Youngblood fell in love with face first hahaa. Oh yeah, I'm in love with tubes too. Except the t-bana is better.
And on our way home, we stopped of at platform 9 3/4 haha
![]() |
| Hipstergram |
But then… summer! And… Sweden! Eeeeehhh, I'm so excited! We have everything sorted and it's just a case of getting on the train, to go and get on the plane! Drop me a tweet if you're at Malmöfestivalen!
I also found this picture…
![]() |
| Have a nice day! :D |
Jordanavia :)

.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments :
Post a Comment