Multicultural title. Feeling French. Not litterally, I just like some French words.
I also learnt the Polish word for winter last week, Zima - which is the cutest word ever! I would have transcribed it with the International Phonetic Alphabet, but I doubt anyone else can read that.
Fsht av all, we ended our last post on a pretty negative note. I'd like to point out that Danny is not second best, or an alright substitute, he is an amazing artist, who I love and support just as much as the others. Ola will always be topdog. No matter how hard I try to push him aside, he keeps coming back and making me smile. It's like the colour green. When I was little, my favourite colour was bright green, but I didn't like having that as my favourite colour, and tried to change to liking purple or pink, but it didn't work. I still to this day love bright green.
But anyway, this post is mostly about music. Because there now seems to be a lot that's happening in the world of Jordan's favourite music.
Firstly, Ola. See, you can't escape him. He's just released his new music video to I'm In Love. It looks a little like this:
(sorry if you're in Germany!)
I'm not sure what to think about this video. Sure, it's shot excellently and the videography is noteworthy, but I just don't understand it!! I also believe that his hair has grown a little since. Which is a good thing! I miss the longhaired days! Cutting it short makes him look older.
I have some questions about the video. Number one, why is he blue? Am I missing some common knowledge here about painting yourself half blue? Does it signify anything?! I wouldn't know where to start to try to look it up on Google. Number two, did that girl kill him? Hence why he's floating around? I have no idea haha, and then if this is the case, did that girl kill a dead person at the end? He had guts!
Take a look at the video and like it! (It makes me look like I'm doing my job!! :D)
If you like it, like Team Ola - UK on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
Anyone noticed a theme in a few of Ola's videos? He likes to get hit by cars. Check back with the Overdrive video. I do believe his ex-DJ, Tim, almost runs him down in rural Sweden :/
I've also found a new Swedish duo who are amazing. They're called Norlie & KKV and they're just two guys who make music which is a strange mix between pop, reggae, hip hop and rap, and it works. I actually only listened to some of their stuff because they're at the Malmö RixFm festival. Here's my favourite:
And, since I didn't make a June playlist, I have a new and completely revamped July one!
Fine By Me - Andy Grammer
Teddybear - Carl Dust
Amazing - Danny Saucedo
Amazing (Trinity Remix) - Danny Saucedo
Amazing (Acoustic Version) - Danny Saucedo
Hearts In The Air - Eric Saade
Hotter Than Fire - Eric Saade feat. Dev
Popular Hearts In The Air Hotter Than Fire Medley - Eric Saade
Love Is Callin' - Eric Saade
Explosive Love - Eric Saade
Fingerprints - Eric Saade
P.O.V. - Jedward
Euphoria - Loreen
Zaleilah - Mandinga
Can I Be The One - Norlie & KKV feat. Lazee
Där Jag Hänger Min Hatt - Norlie & KKV
Tröjan Du Hatar - Norlie & KKV
All Over The World - Ola
Baby I'm Yours - Ola
Feelgood - Ola
I'm In Love - Ola
Stil Remember - Ola
Only The Horses - Scissor Sisters
Imagine - Tone Damli feat. Eric Saade
If It Wasn't For You - Tooji
Stay - Tooji
Swan Song - Tooji
Stay Acoustic - Tooji
Youngblood - Youngblood
American Girlfriend - Youngblood
Play My Song - Youngblood
Blame It On You - Youngblood
Running Home To You - Youngblood
Here is Jaxon, I don't know what he was doing…
I also went to a PTE Conference today. It wasn't the most interesting thing I've ever done. It was at one of our sister schools and three speakers were speaking about human rights. Which would have been interesting, if it wasn't for the Christian focus. A man talked about how doctors and nursers were getting fired for offering to pray for their patients, and then we finished with a prayer ourselves. I thought that was sliightly ironic, but never mind. I also met a friend who goes to that school that I last saw 3 years ago on our tall ship adventure. I still have her on facebook but it's not the same as seeing them again in person. I also saw a couple of other 'shipmates' and the last time I was in the school we were in was for a lock in we did to raise money for the tall ship trip. The last time I sat in their lecture theatre I was in a sleeping bag at 3am watching Forest Gump! No lies! I saw the place we camped out most of the night and sat in the restaurant we watched the sun come up in. It was a weird experience to say the least.
I really miss it! Our voyage was SSN 386 and I'll never forget it! It was tough, and I really really didn't want to go in the lead up to going, but I'm so glad I went. One of the best experiences I've ever had.
Jordanavia :)
I also learnt the Polish word for winter last week, Zima - which is the cutest word ever! I would have transcribed it with the International Phonetic Alphabet, but I doubt anyone else can read that.
Fsht av all, we ended our last post on a pretty negative note. I'd like to point out that Danny is not second best, or an alright substitute, he is an amazing artist, who I love and support just as much as the others. Ola will always be topdog. No matter how hard I try to push him aside, he keeps coming back and making me smile. It's like the colour green. When I was little, my favourite colour was bright green, but I didn't like having that as my favourite colour, and tried to change to liking purple or pink, but it didn't work. I still to this day love bright green.
But anyway, this post is mostly about music. Because there now seems to be a lot that's happening in the world of Jordan's favourite music.
Firstly, Ola. See, you can't escape him. He's just released his new music video to I'm In Love. It looks a little like this:
(sorry if you're in Germany!)
I'm not sure what to think about this video. Sure, it's shot excellently and the videography is noteworthy, but I just don't understand it!! I also believe that his hair has grown a little since. Which is a good thing! I miss the longhaired days! Cutting it short makes him look older.
I have some questions about the video. Number one, why is he blue? Am I missing some common knowledge here about painting yourself half blue? Does it signify anything?! I wouldn't know where to start to try to look it up on Google. Number two, did that girl kill him? Hence why he's floating around? I have no idea haha, and then if this is the case, did that girl kill a dead person at the end? He had guts!
Take a look at the video and like it! (It makes me look like I'm doing my job!! :D)
If you like it, like Team Ola - UK on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
Anyone noticed a theme in a few of Ola's videos? He likes to get hit by cars. Check back with the Overdrive video. I do believe his ex-DJ, Tim, almost runs him down in rural Sweden :/
I've also found a new Swedish duo who are amazing. They're called Norlie & KKV and they're just two guys who make music which is a strange mix between pop, reggae, hip hop and rap, and it works. I actually only listened to some of their stuff because they're at the Malmö RixFm festival. Here's my favourite:
And, since I didn't make a June playlist, I have a new and completely revamped July one!
Fine By Me - Andy Grammer
Teddybear - Carl Dust
Amazing - Danny Saucedo
Amazing (Trinity Remix) - Danny Saucedo
Amazing (Acoustic Version) - Danny Saucedo
Hearts In The Air - Eric Saade
Hotter Than Fire - Eric Saade feat. Dev
Popular Hearts In The Air Hotter Than Fire Medley - Eric Saade
Love Is Callin' - Eric Saade
Explosive Love - Eric Saade
Fingerprints - Eric Saade
P.O.V. - Jedward
Euphoria - Loreen
Zaleilah - Mandinga
Can I Be The One - Norlie & KKV feat. Lazee
Där Jag Hänger Min Hatt - Norlie & KKV
Tröjan Du Hatar - Norlie & KKV
All Over The World - Ola
Baby I'm Yours - Ola
Feelgood - Ola
I'm In Love - Ola
Stil Remember - Ola
Only The Horses - Scissor Sisters
Imagine - Tone Damli feat. Eric Saade
If It Wasn't For You - Tooji
Stay - Tooji
Swan Song - Tooji
Stay Acoustic - Tooji
Youngblood - Youngblood
American Girlfriend - Youngblood
Play My Song - Youngblood
Blame It On You - Youngblood
Running Home To You - Youngblood
Here is Jaxon, I don't know what he was doing…
I also went to a PTE Conference today. It wasn't the most interesting thing I've ever done. It was at one of our sister schools and three speakers were speaking about human rights. Which would have been interesting, if it wasn't for the Christian focus. A man talked about how doctors and nursers were getting fired for offering to pray for their patients, and then we finished with a prayer ourselves. I thought that was sliightly ironic, but never mind. I also met a friend who goes to that school that I last saw 3 years ago on our tall ship adventure. I still have her on facebook but it's not the same as seeing them again in person. I also saw a couple of other 'shipmates' and the last time I was in the school we were in was for a lock in we did to raise money for the tall ship trip. The last time I sat in their lecture theatre I was in a sleeping bag at 3am watching Forest Gump! No lies! I saw the place we camped out most of the night and sat in the restaurant we watched the sun come up in. It was a weird experience to say the least.
| The highest horizontal beam |
I really miss it! Our voyage was SSN 386 and I'll never forget it! It was tough, and I really really didn't want to go in the lead up to going, but I'm so glad I went. One of the best experiences I've ever had.
Jordanavia :)


No comments :
Post a Comment