Tough week guys, tough week. It's been soo unbelievably short though. I remember last weekend wishing for this week to hurry up, but then it was gone in a flash.
This part, I feel, is going to get incredibly cryptic, some will understand, some will not. I don't mind explaining, but I'm not going to do it on a public blog…
Monday I was subject to probably the most, what one could call 'bullying', I've probably ever experienced. Don't worry, I'm tough! But effectively 9 hours of 'bullying' combined with confusion and being at the recieving end of cruel school kids' amusement made Monday 9th June 2012 my most unfavourite day ever. A couple of friends spread partially untrue rumours which turned into worse rumours, spread to people who aren't my friends which then left myself and a third party feeling basically like sh*t. This was also combined with one of my close friends saying to me 'I don't know what to say to you, Jordan', to which I replied, 'In a good way or a bad way?' But she didn't know.More like she didn't want to say bad. So hurt.
Don't worry, the biggest bar of chocolate you can find solves all woes.
Tuesday was better, as I had expected, with the childish school kids finding something / somone new to pull apart, and me building a brick wall over night to the post where I just couldn't really care of what people thought. Especially that cocky ginger kid who seems to have a stupid answer for everything. I heard him talking about me on the other table the other day. I told him where to go.
And then Wednesday was our schools sports day. Awful day, awful day. I've been to all of them since Y7 and I've sat in the stands every year. I was SO COLD. It wasn't really that cold of a day but I was sitting there shivering, with my cardigan, hoody and coat on. I also talked for the whole day. Litterally don't think I stopped talking from 9:30am until 3:30pm. I'm paying for it now. I have the worst sore throat. Not much to say, apart from the fact that our school has a zero-tolerance to 'booing' other people or houses. But when a teacher from one of the other houses walks past our house sticking his tounge out and pointing at his red shirt and everything, completely provoking us (Y7's) to boo him, we get the wrath of a senior member of staff condemning the booing. Bad crack.
Apart from thaaat, nothing much else has happened. Boring.
And also, I found this adorable picture of a cat. I want it as a tattoo:
Tooji tweeted me:
Oh! I'll just tell this story. We have our practice German speaking exams this week and next. Mine was meant to be next Wednesday, but because she was short of people today, and she had spent the most time with me, since other people have been off or on the exchange or whatever, she made me do mine. Not without a fight though. I was like, 'No, well I've done all my questions but I don't have any prompts or sheets' But she made me do it anyway. I was furious. I stormed over and forcefully sat upon the seat and just stared at her, as she asked me if I even had just one sheet. And actually in a very rude and almost insulting way shouted back 'no because I was meant to do it on Wednesday! Not today! I haven't learned any of it.' But she continued to ask me questions about my topic, which is magazine advertising, anyway, and since she didn't even have a list of the questions I had prepared, she asked the first question, in German 'Why did you choose this topic?' and I just looked at her in the most disbelieving way, as if to say I do not believe you even just asked me that. But I continued to answer anyway, giving what information I could rattle of from the top of my head, and in fairness, she did remember a few of the questions I had prepared and asked those too, but I just spoke from what little I had remembered and taken in from preparing my answers, and when we finished speaking, only because it was the end of the lesson she said to me, 'Wow, you can talk! You can talk, and talk, and talk! From what I've seen so far, I am really impressed and encouraged that you can just speak like that from the top of your head.' I went red. She then said as well that I had the opposite problem to everyone else, what with actually being able to formulate speech with little information, as opposed to not being able to speak, but having a lot of information blah blah. I have done the very minimum amount of work for this speaking exam possible, with only settling to do 15 out of reccommended 20 questions. I'm rubbish at speaking, I don't know what she's talking about. Every time we had a speaking exam at GCSE, I would have gotten a better overall mark if I just didn't do the oral exam…
Success story of the day :)
Jordanavia :)
This part, I feel, is going to get incredibly cryptic, some will understand, some will not. I don't mind explaining, but I'm not going to do it on a public blog…
Monday I was subject to probably the most, what one could call 'bullying', I've probably ever experienced. Don't worry, I'm tough! But effectively 9 hours of 'bullying' combined with confusion and being at the recieving end of cruel school kids' amusement made Monday 9th June 2012 my most unfavourite day ever. A couple of friends spread partially untrue rumours which turned into worse rumours, spread to people who aren't my friends which then left myself and a third party feeling basically like sh*t. This was also combined with one of my close friends saying to me 'I don't know what to say to you, Jordan', to which I replied, 'In a good way or a bad way?' But she didn't know.
Don't worry, the biggest bar of chocolate you can find solves all woes.
Tuesday was better, as I had expected, with the childish school kids finding something / somone new to pull apart, and me building a brick wall over night to the post where I just couldn't really care of what people thought. Especially that cocky ginger kid who seems to have a stupid answer for everything. I heard him talking about me on the other table the other day. I told him where to go.
And then Wednesday was our schools sports day. Awful day, awful day. I've been to all of them since Y7 and I've sat in the stands every year. I was SO COLD. It wasn't really that cold of a day but I was sitting there shivering, with my cardigan, hoody and coat on. I also talked for the whole day. Litterally don't think I stopped talking from 9:30am until 3:30pm. I'm paying for it now. I have the worst sore throat. Not much to say, apart from the fact that our school has a zero-tolerance to 'booing' other people or houses. But when a teacher from one of the other houses walks past our house sticking his tounge out and pointing at his red shirt and everything, completely provoking us (Y7's) to boo him, we get the wrath of a senior member of staff condemning the booing. Bad crack.
Apart from thaaat, nothing much else has happened. Boring.
![]() |
| She technically shouldn't let me do this hahaha. It's just like, 'let me dieeee' |
And also, I found this adorable picture of a cat. I want it as a tattoo:
![]() |
| Aaahhhh! Look how cute it is! :D |
Tooji tweeted me:
![]() |
| Emotional moment. |
Oh! I'll just tell this story. We have our practice German speaking exams this week and next. Mine was meant to be next Wednesday, but because she was short of people today, and she had spent the most time with me, since other people have been off or on the exchange or whatever, she made me do mine. Not without a fight though. I was like, 'No, well I've done all my questions but I don't have any prompts or sheets' But she made me do it anyway. I was furious. I stormed over and forcefully sat upon the seat and just stared at her, as she asked me if I even had just one sheet. And actually in a very rude and almost insulting way shouted back 'no because I was meant to do it on Wednesday! Not today! I haven't learned any of it.' But she continued to ask me questions about my topic, which is magazine advertising, anyway, and since she didn't even have a list of the questions I had prepared, she asked the first question, in German 'Why did you choose this topic?' and I just looked at her in the most disbelieving way, as if to say I do not believe you even just asked me that. But I continued to answer anyway, giving what information I could rattle of from the top of my head, and in fairness, she did remember a few of the questions I had prepared and asked those too, but I just spoke from what little I had remembered and taken in from preparing my answers, and when we finished speaking, only because it was the end of the lesson she said to me, 'Wow, you can talk! You can talk, and talk, and talk! From what I've seen so far, I am really impressed and encouraged that you can just speak like that from the top of your head.' I went red. She then said as well that I had the opposite problem to everyone else, what with actually being able to formulate speech with little information, as opposed to not being able to speak, but having a lot of information blah blah. I have done the very minimum amount of work for this speaking exam possible, with only settling to do 15 out of reccommended 20 questions. I'm rubbish at speaking, I don't know what she's talking about. Every time we had a speaking exam at GCSE, I would have gotten a better overall mark if I just didn't do the oral exam…
Success story of the day :)
Jordanavia :)



No comments :
Post a Comment