Thursday, 9 August 2012

9 Days!

That's less than 10 days! I know that sounds fairly obvious, but it's actually a big deal when it's in single figures.
I've tried to get as organised as possible with this trip, since I'm responsible for what is technically the lives of two other people… plus myself, which is like looking after two people at times. I'm hungry, oh I'll go downstairs and get something to eat. *opens fridge* nah, not hungry anymore *sad face, closes fridge* But, but! I am hungry really! Just, like… oh wait now I'm thirsty… Biscuits.
So now I actually have what I'm calling a 'walk-through' of exactly what I'm doing at what time and how. Right down to the smallest detail of where to buy our public transport passes, since there is NO cash-handling on the busses. That's the part I'm most scared for, getting on busses. I can just about do trams because you just push buttons on a machine, but on a bus, you actually have to talk to someone…
But that's done. I actually feel relieved because I don't actually know what I would have done without it - it's pretty detailed.

Also! This summer would not be complete without building a very dangerous homemade waterslide in the back garden! I am super excited for this! I have this planned out too, and we can just about get a 10 metre run on a piece of plastic with water and, wait, fairy liquid (!) slooshing down it! (By the way guys, fairy liquid is the slippiest washing up liquid known to man) How. Awesome. I wish everyone I knew could come.

Here we are, measuring it out…
He also likes pegs…

And Jenga came back… for a little bit. With another collar on haha. I just feel sorry for the people putting collars on him because they're quite expensive, and we keep taking them off. There's no way I'd collar a random cat anyway, but if I did, I wouldn't buy probably more than one collar. They've bought 4 so far. Who has the time or money to go out buying your neighbours cat collars the stupid thing keeps loosing?! Goodness.



He was out of his mind because we were blowing catnip bubbles at him hahaha

Remember the Oliniho earrings that I have 1 half of? He tarnished :( He tarnished a long time ago actually but I just painted over it with silver nail varnish. But now he's gone jazzy :)




Favourite picture at the minute. They be all there! :D

And I also bought a top. I bought two actually. One's a hoody and one's a t-shirt.
I bought the hoody thinking it was American Apparel. It turns out it's Authentic American haha. I don't know what the difference is, but the latter is £30 cheaper, no kidding. It looks exactly the same.

I don't actually have a grey zip hoody. It is a useful addition to the collection.

And also the t-shirt. A slight impuse buy from watching a little too much YouTube…


It's Norlie & KKV - one of their songs which is a really cool song. Plus it's in Swedish. I do not have a Swedish print t-shirt. Imma be da bomb. It was £25. £25. That is including delivery, but still! I hate spending money, but I carried on filling in the delivery info… and suddenly I'd bought it. Oh well. Yey!



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment