Monday, 6 August 2012

Helg!

I'm making a real effort to maintain a high level of socialisation this summer. It seems I can't function properly without it…
Saturday morning, I got kissed by a cat. It was so adorable! It's that cat that will lie on your shoulders, either Felix or Tom, I don't know what he's called.
I have no idea what the 'best' is a typo for…

And then a cat tapped my nose…


Saturday night, I stayed at a friends. I had barely sat down for two minutes and the people who had arrived first were the Sweden crew. Probably one of the first things I was asked was 'should we do the test ustream?' How could I say no? Actually, I was only meant to stay on for 5 or 10 minutes, just to make sure that the video worked on my phone, and on a computer, and then for viewers, and then we tested comments, and then for a long time… and when you suddenly have one viewer, you feel sort of compelled to stay on. And then there were two, and then three. And before you know it, we were pia pros at ustreaming. Our first one stayed on for almost an hour I think, and then the one after that was a bit temperamental because when you click off it, the stream goes off, and I think we tried to play some music.
But then, the scariest thing happened. We were sitting answering questions and just chatting with the curtains shut and the windows open. And all of a sudden, my friends dad absolutely roared outside of the window and scared us all half to death. I don't think I've ever been so scared in my whole entire life. The roar seemed to go on forever, as I looked back at the curtain to see if it was inside (you know how your brain goes to mush when something scary happens, and suddenly the impossible becomes possible) but I jumped so bad and I think, even though I was lying on the floor, I collapsed even more into the floor and got a bad carpet burn on my elbow. Dude, I've never had a carpet burn for ever, like, we don't even have carpets in our house, so it's been like 13 years since I've had one. It kills. Look:
I promise it looks loads worse now…
It keeps getting fluff in it though… eww

But whilst sitting under a quilt, we had the laptop on our ustream so that we could see that it was working, and my friend likened it to watching some baby birds, since she could see us on the video, but not in the room hahahaha. I also got a text from vodafone saying that I'd just about reached my 500MB data limit on my account. This is bad news guys, 500MB of data is a lot of data, I've never gone over my limit ever haha. It's also only the SIXTH OF AUGUST!!! I have to go another month with like, 50MB of data whilst on my summer holidays. Watch I'll forget though and end up doing a load of ustreaming by accident. Oh well :/

This was us in our interval:
I don't know why I look so purple… I just am.
We had a fun night actually. Actually ended up on Chat Roulette hahahaha. I knooowwwww the connotations of that site, and we saw one. Just one, which is a pretty good record. We clicked off haha. But we ended up talking to some Brazillian's who were the most hilarious guys ever! They obviously didn't know much English, and we used Google Translate to show off our Portuguese skills. It was so hilarious hahaha, we ended up talking to them until like 3am, when we eventually got bored and they fortunately had to go. But oh my goodness…
I turned into Anton Ewald…

It's an Instagram reference…


It also rained a lot on Sunday afternoon. I got stranded at my friends house because it was so bad, if my mam opened the car door, the rain would gush into the car…

So, that was basically just a test ustream, if you want to watch us do the real one in Sweden, it will probably be on the night time of the 17th August, or possibly the 18th. That Saturday night I do believe we will be washing our clothes in the laundrette in the basement. How hilarous will that be?! I don't think I've ever been to a laundrette before… and us three, we'll just have no clue. We'd also try to do one on the train if we can get our wifi to work. Anyone know how SJ train wifi works? I tried on the Norrköping - Stockholm train but it didn't work :(  And if it doesn't work, it will be from our Gothenburg residence, since I think she has wifi too. I think I'm addicted to it.


Right now, I have to make a document up that tells me exactly what I have to do at what time so I know what I'm doing and don't forget about everything. It's really complicated this lone travelling stuff.
BUT! I found some extremely disappointing news out the other day… ANTON WON'T BE DANCING WITH DANNY!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooo, I'm soooo disapointed! :'( I asked him and he said he wasn't, plus he doesn't know who is…


Dayum… I practically know all of the dancers anyway… I'd be happy with any of them :P so long as they're not girls…
Also, second person I'm most excited to see is Alvaro. Alvarooooo, I'm pretty sure he tours with Rix, so he will be there. He had better be there. If he's not, why am I going again???
But of course, there's Danny ♥ Slightly cliche, but he's amazing. Plus he doesn't have a beard at the moment, so he's automatically better than Ola right now. What on EARTH is he thinking? Is he trying to lose support?
I mean come ooonnnnnn… seriously?! Would you rather have that, or this:
Favourite picture ever


I don't mean to go on a massive hate rampage or anything, because he's still cool. Hanging on by the tips of his fingers, but he's still cool. But, he did used to be cooler. He used to have dancers and go on tour in the summer, and we practically always knew what he was doing. He used to smile like this:

And from these photos, you can see it is genuine happiness and a pure-hearted smile. But from that beard picture, it's faked and he looks tense. I don't exactly know what's going on in his life or his career right now, I don't really care or want to know about his life, but from the pictures he looks just like he's not enjoying himself. I don't know. I think he just needs a day to lie in the sun with some friends and forget about everything - I get that he's probably stressed to hell and always has lots to do, and lots on his mind. With having a summer in the studio, he's slowly turning into a hermit and it's probably not doing him or his career any good. Just my opinion - I'm in no way responsible for what he's doing at the minute and merely basing my opinion on what I see… Come back Ola!

We've also checked in online for Sweden… we're getting on a plane!



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment