Monday, 24 September 2012

Interim of Cats

I feel like making a blog post, and when I feel like doing something on my own site, I'll do it.

Today, we have a big focus on cats. Sad cats and happy cats.
At the cattery on Saturday, I may have just seen my new little fur baby, OJ… It might be him, it might not be… Isn't he cute?! He's the only kitten out of that litter that had any interest in being stroked and tickled, the others didn't care…









Kittens are a nightmare to take pictures of… but here is one that was really sweet. He also didn't want to hurt me when he was biting me, and hardly used his claws either… but he must only be about 6 weeks old.
Here's some more kittens from the same litter, if anyone wants one haha:



This is always the kitten test - to see if I can hold them in one hand haha

There are actually six in the litter

And now for some sadder cat news. Our oldest cat, Jemima isn't very well. She isn't 'sick' but she has had bad hips and joints for around a year now and they're finally giving up on her. It's sad really because, although she's 13, she's still lovely and fully aware of what's going on, but she just can't move much anymore, and she's depressed about it. She might survive, if we can get her to a vet to get her some pain relief. But when is enough, enough? I can't keep her alive forever, but I don't want to see her suffering…


Back to a happy paragraph, Swedish boy at school has a name, and GLASSES. He's not really Swedish, and he's a year and a half younger than me… awks, as the kids say… but he wears those glaaaaaasessss… I'll be quiet now…

Anyone know how to properly write a cover letter, I hate them. It's just like, 'Hi, I really love your company and I think you do an amazing job and I'd really love to work with you because you do an amazing job and I love your products… hire meeeeee' It's just totally sucking up to the business, and the one who uses the most adjectives wins…
Guess what, I'm applying for a job… you'll have to guess where…




Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment