Friday, 21 September 2012

Party weekend!

Good week? Bad week? It's been both… :/

Last weekend, which is a long time ago in my world, I went to a party. It was my friend's 18th, but she isn't really the type to get smashed off her face to be honest. We had a nice garden party, with some Asti instead :)

Ther is no way my dip-dye still looks like that…


We also had glow sticks, and balloons that had little LEDs in them :D 


Then, I met some old friends…

Obviously I wasn't alone pulling faces with some horses, haha. Me and some friends went for a walk, to find a friend at her stables… We didn't find it :(

But then the weekend and beginning of last week took a turn for the worst. You know when someone you were close to just doesn't want to talk to you at all anymore, and tells you that they just don't want to talk to you, so stop texting them :/ No? Didn't think so, because it doesn't happen. I don't know what his problem is, but I know when to stop, and clearly if he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore, then I have no time to spend on him. Still, if only he wasn't so socially backwards, maybe I would have known what's happened myself… I didn't blog because I needed time to calm down, otherwise you would have just gotten a big rant as a blog post.
That got me down, combined with people who just don't know where the line is, and emotionally hurt you, without even knowing it. That was laaast week though. This week's been fun :D 


Because the very first day back at school, I saw a guy in year 12, that looks quite Swedish. Over the last few weeks, he has become more and more Swedish as the weeks have gone on. Coolest thing ever. Probably wasn't the only thing that made this week good, but I can't think…

Apart from the fact that we're getting a new cat, for one reason or another. We were a little stuck on what to name it, and I wanted 'Swag' but that was shot down haha. Then we were going to let Ola name him, but then we thought of OJ! For Ola Jr! :D How cool is that hahaha! I don't know what kind of cat it will be yet, and we might not even get him until after Christmas, but Ola Jr! OJ! 

Also, I now appear to have a subscription to Frida magazine… it seems…


Danny's new song came out today too! I LOVE it! I remember sitting on the bus in Sweden absolutely sweating saying, 'ahhh, Danny has a surprise for us in Gothenburg!!' And then, despite us wanting Eric Saade to fly down from the sky, a new song was good enough. Here is my video of it:


And then here's a nice download link :) 
You have to buy it because the quality isn't very good if it's been uploaded to youtube or reuploaded somewhere, and this song really needs the highest quality possible to sound good. 


Now I have to make my own tea… :(



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment