I'm such a sad little child. I get bored at weekends and look forward to getting back to school.
But yesterday, I bought some clothes. They're nice clothes, from Republic…
And I also FINALLY finished the Norlie & KKV mini canvas, even though I don't really like it. I abandoned it because I didn't like how Kim looked, but I decided to finish it anyway, just so that I could put it next to the others.
Aaaaand, I've just hit a brick wall. I've reached my limit for uploading pictures on this blog, and I don't know what to doooo!! If I delete them from Picasa, I delete them from this blog, and I don't want to do that :( How do I do this without paying for storage? :(
Jordanavia :)
But yesterday, I bought some clothes. They're nice clothes, from Republic…
I would have included the actual product image here, but they've used a really big size, and they don't look like what they actually look like. They're actually skinny but on the picture, they look un-skinny, if you get me.
I would have got them tomorrow, but I processed my order at 17:15, 15 minutes after the next day cut off… :(
And then I hung the Justin Bieber poster back up, because I had a little Justin Bieber song marathon on Spotify.
![]() |
| Beautiful |
And I also FINALLY finished the Norlie & KKV mini canvas, even though I don't really like it. I abandoned it because I didn't like how Kim looked, but I decided to finish it anyway, just so that I could put it next to the others.
![]() |
| Once again, they look better from a distance |
Aaaaand, I've just hit a brick wall. I've reached my limit for uploading pictures on this blog, and I don't know what to doooo!! If I delete them from Picasa, I delete them from this blog, and I don't want to do that :( How do I do this without paying for storage? :(
Jordanavia :)





No comments :
Post a Comment