Saturday, 13 October 2012

Cats and glasses.

I can't seem to blog much anymore, because my life is built on foundations of secrets and things only me and my friends can know. That's what school does to you. I can only tell half of the story, all I can say now is that Mondays are pretty good days, Wednesdays are pretty scary days, and Fridays are also very good days.
Hashtag forearmfettish and glassesareattractive

See what I mean! Nobody has any idea what I'm talking about, and yes I have had my pills today.

There is not much new other than the seeeeeecrets. I like cats? Now you all think I've completely lost my loop…

Look at dat old skool scooter… haha

This is what happens when you scare a cat

My grandma's cat. I like to hold her tail.


And it was Jaxon and Jenga's birthday yesterday! They're 1 year old now, and just cats, not kittens :(
I don't know where Jenga is. He doesn't come home very often haha. But we think he has a mental problem. He's not all there.

Remember when they were this small?


And when we were at my grandma's yesterday, I found THIS monstrosity:

Bless… My poor parents. They had to let me out the house looking like that. Then again, they still have to let me out the house looking like how I look now…
This isn't even the worst one… there were several pictures of a lazy eye I didn't even know about!

But, talking about glasses. We, erm, have a little in-joke at school about how wearing glasses can make certain people 100 times more attractive, haha. And since we were digging through old photos and stuff, we came across some glasses. Do I look more attractive now?

Nom.



Half naked, man…


Also, I've just got some blutack. The greatest stuff on the eart. I did originally have the staples own 'sticky tac', but Eric Saade is just too heavy, and he kept falling down, because it dries out really fast. But now Eric is back on my wall :)



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment