Happy Halloween… for yesterday.
I did, nothing. I read a fact the other day that claimed 63% of kids asked said that halloween was their favourite holiday. And until yesterday, I didn't realise how many people actually properly celebrated it. There were about one hundred million 16 - 19 year olds in town yesterday dressed in white t-shirts splattered with fake blood and umteen numbers of onsies from Primark. Worst part, is that some people turned it into a cosplay event and they were proper acting and battling and fighting with swords and everything. It's a little weird when you're standing on their 'stage' waiting for friends…
But I met with some friends yesterday, because if I did nothing all half term, I'd probably end up in hospital after trying something like jumping off my roof onto the trampoline… which doesn't sound like a bad idea…
I took some pictures of pigeons, because they were suddenly fascinating. This one was on a proper stomping mission.
 |
| And this picture tickled me… |
But aside from all that, remember this picture from last year?
 |
| The demon child at the Christmas window display… |
Well it's that time again!!!
 |
| Having a great time. |
I don't think I've grown much… But no doubt there will actually be another picture with my uniform on again this year. Going to town one night before the carol concert is tradition obvs.
 |
| Obviously I had a good time… |
And then we found a busker, who was actually really really good. We named him Phil, or Derek…
 |
| He sang One Direction AND Justin Bieber… |
 |
| And so we stimulated the local economy… and probably bought him a pint |
And the other day, when I wasn't feeling well, this cheered me up…
Yes, I watched Never Say Never again. And maannnnnn, I had a smile on my face the WHOLE time I was watching it. He's sewper dewper amazing.
And we have a new addition to the wall…
 |
| Beauts |
And now I have 2 hours of business work to do… :(
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment