Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!! Yesterday, I received an orange envelope in the post. I have a set of coloured envelopes, which I send to people who I include on to send back… if you know what I mean. Whenever I send certain letters, I give them the envelope with my address on so that they can send me it back more easily, and it's always nice when an orange, or yellow envelope is lying on your doormat, because guess what bitches, dat package MINE! 9/10 times I know what it is too!
So yeah, I turned it over to find that the pen had made a sneaky escape, since there was a nice neat tear line the length of the beautiful white pen I'd send along. That was upsetting - that white pen is like my bestest friend :( Still, I opened it to find the most beautiful picture of Danny ever, the one I'd sent away, funnily enough. And on it, I found this:
Incase you can't read it, it days 'To Jordan! Hoppas vi ses någon gång! Love Danny'
Hehehehehe, awwww - it means hope to see you soon! What he doesn't know is that I saw him at Melodifestivalen, Rix FM x2 and I'm about to see him at Melodifestivalen again next year :D But still, maybe if we see him wandering around Stockholm in March, I'll tell him… that I'm the kid from England that can speak Swedish! That seems to freak dem Swedish people out a lot… Wait until they hear me recite the eintire works of Norlie & KKV…
But I'm so grateful to my friend who stood in the cold outside of the Friends Arena, not even knowing if she'd see Danny then, and then for her to get it signed for me… in Swedish! Apparently Danny seemed a bit confused as to why… I told you it freaks them out…
The picture now has a nice frame to sit in, and I'm going to hang it on my wall :) Beauts :D
Apart from that‚ I saw a nice sunset, so I took a picture of it an Instagrammed it… it got a lot of likes, for some reason :D
And I also went carol singing with my school to some old people at a church. You know that thing I mentioned a while back about being roped into singing? This was it, and it wasn't that bad… We had a tea break half way through, where the very nice woman instructed us to 'finish all of the cakes, since I don't want to take any home.' Challenge. Accepted. We almost managed, but I ate a mince pie that had been doused in brandy, and there were like, 10 different varieties of peoples home made mince pies.
I thought this one was the prettiest, so I picked this one first… but this was the brandy one haha…
And today me and Ola took a trip to IKEA… and we even lay on the beds together! :O
It has Danny scribbled on it, because I was testing on an old photo to see if the beloved white pen would smudge the ink… the blue ink was a different 'white' pen, which did actually smudge the ink… We took him to IKEA so that I would be able to get the right sized photo frame haha
This blog post is practically all about Danny. I don't even want to know how many times I've typed Danny…
Here is a still from his new video for Delirious… which is such a sweet video, I love it haha. Especially the coffee cup number thing… how sweeeeet!! And Danny just smiles all through the video, and it's lovely :D
Here is the video:
I'm completely in love with Kim… not even ashamed to admit it… he's lush.
So yeah, I turned it over to find that the pen had made a sneaky escape, since there was a nice neat tear line the length of the beautiful white pen I'd send along. That was upsetting - that white pen is like my bestest friend :( Still, I opened it to find the most beautiful picture of Danny ever, the one I'd sent away, funnily enough. And on it, I found this:
![]() |
| Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!! |
Incase you can't read it, it days 'To Jordan! Hoppas vi ses någon gång! Love Danny'
Hehehehehe, awwww - it means hope to see you soon! What he doesn't know is that I saw him at Melodifestivalen, Rix FM x2 and I'm about to see him at Melodifestivalen again next year :D But still, maybe if we see him wandering around Stockholm in March, I'll tell him… that I'm the kid from England that can speak Swedish! That seems to freak dem Swedish people out a lot… Wait until they hear me recite the eintire works of Norlie & KKV…
But I'm so grateful to my friend who stood in the cold outside of the Friends Arena, not even knowing if she'd see Danny then, and then for her to get it signed for me… in Swedish! Apparently Danny seemed a bit confused as to why… I told you it freaks them out…
The picture now has a nice frame to sit in, and I'm going to hang it on my wall :) Beauts :D
Apart from that‚ I saw a nice sunset, so I took a picture of it an Instagrammed it… it got a lot of likes, for some reason :D
And I also went carol singing with my school to some old people at a church. You know that thing I mentioned a while back about being roped into singing? This was it, and it wasn't that bad… We had a tea break half way through, where the very nice woman instructed us to 'finish all of the cakes, since I don't want to take any home.' Challenge. Accepted. We almost managed, but I ate a mince pie that had been doused in brandy, and there were like, 10 different varieties of peoples home made mince pies.
I thought this one was the prettiest, so I picked this one first… but this was the brandy one haha…
And today me and Ola took a trip to IKEA… and we even lay on the beds together! :O
It has Danny scribbled on it, because I was testing on an old photo to see if the beloved white pen would smudge the ink… the blue ink was a different 'white' pen, which did actually smudge the ink… We took him to IKEA so that I would be able to get the right sized photo frame haha
This blog post is practically all about Danny. I don't even want to know how many times I've typed Danny…
Here is a still from his new video for Delirious… which is such a sweet video, I love it haha. Especially the coffee cup number thing… how sweeeeet!! And Danny just smiles all through the video, and it's lovely :D
Here is the video:
For some reason, it's been made 'unlisted' on Youtube, which means that only people with the link can see it. He's doing nothing for viral promotion :/
And, today I might have decided that I want to call my male child Dandelion. We were talking about weird names for kids, and for some reason 'Paper' made it into that list. But I kind of like Dandelion haha. What with the masculine 'lion' in there, it's great. Plus, I NEVER even realised this, but my friend was like, 'oh you could shorten it to Dandy, or Dan, which would then become Danny.' :O wow. didn't even see that one… Sounds like a plan!
Norlie & KKV have a new single out on Friday. It's called Nej… and it's right up my street. It's got the same kind of beat as Can I Be The One and Där jag hänger min hatt… so it's automatically awesome… here is a sneaky preview of it…
Norlie & KKV have a new single out on Friday. It's called Nej… and it's right up my street. It's got the same kind of beat as Can I Be The One and Där jag hänger min hatt… so it's automatically awesome… here is a sneaky preview of it…
Now I need to do a stupid essay on child language acquisition… which is super duper boring and pointless… but, so is my teacher, so…
Jordanavia :)



No comments :
Post a Comment