We most certainly are. How exciting is this?! If not a little crazy…
It's sort of to replace Jenga, since he grew up and left home, sort of thing. He's still kicking around, but he hardly ever comes home, so we do own him, just we can't fuss over him like we do with Jax-1.
But our new little kitten is another black cat. I could make a rude joke… but I'll leave that up to you to work out. He's really sweet actually, and a few weeks ago, I uploaded some pictures of his sisters, who are actually called Holly and Ivy. But they were the black and white ones. The black kitten's name is Fletcher and it's a tiny bit weird, because people are going to think I've either named him after someone who goes to my school, or Tom Fletcher:
But I didn't… he was named Fletcher by the woman who owns the cattery, so there. It's one of the better names she's given to her cats… it could have been called Snowflake like another black cat I know…
Here is Fletch:
I don't know why he looks so sad on all these pictures, haha… he's actually really sweet and happy.
Also, if anyone knows the whereabouts of Jaster, please let me know. She hasn't been around for a few days…
I have a new obsession at the minute, and after I've gone to Melodifestivalen and Eurovision, I might save money to go and visit some of these places. They're abandoned subway stations, and they're BEAUTIFUL. This is City Hall in New York:
City Hall is a subway station in New York which was opened in 1904 but closed 41 years later since the tracks are too curved for new longer trains. It's now just used as a turn around point for the 6 train, but you can stay on the train after the last stop of Brooklyn Bridge so that you can see the inside of the station. You're not allowed off the train, but you get to go through it. Every so often though they do tours of it, and you can get off the train with your camera and look around. I don't know why this interests me so much, but I find this sort of thing really amazing. Like, without sounding super sad, I like traaaaiiiiinnnssss… and I actually like the stations better. Old architecture is really really pretty, and I want to take pictures of everything that is pretty.
There are also loads of disused tube stations in London which are also interesting. One of the few I know about is still sometimes used in films and called Aldwych. A lot of stations were built, used and then bricked up again shortly after the war, so if you ever get the very very lucky chance to visit an unused tube station, there's a lot of evidence of war-time Britain in a few of them, and occasionaly posters and signs are left up too.
On Tuesday, I did my real proper German speaking exam. It went well! My teacher said that it was the best one I'd done out of any of the practices we've done, but I don't know what she's talking about, because I've only ever done like, 2 practice exams with her. Maybe she's right, I guess she knows what she's talking about. Plus I got a chocolate from her. Whoever gives me chocolate as an academic reward has got it right! Now I only have one more to do… the A2 speaking exam. Until today, my topic was going to be Human Rights in Germany, but how boring does that sound?! Bearing in mind it must be a topic from the text book, I think I'm going to have to stick with Immigration. Wow.
And tonight was our school's carol concert. A lovely yearly tradition we have, where we all go to town for food, then wander around for a bit then go to the City Hall to sing carols and watch people mess up their Bible readings. Fun, believe me. Just over a month ago, I was sitting there watching Ed Sheeran live, and today I was sat watching year 7 sing those new-fangled politically correct carols.
Norlie & KKV released Nej last Friday. It's awesome, I recommend you at least listen to it… Very typically Norlie & KKV, and it actually sounds like a mix between Can I be the one and Hon vill vara du, even if the artwork is a little weird…
Kim, vad fan hur snygg kan man vara? Han är absolut het som fan, eller hur? Skit, man kan berätta att jag har inte talade svenska för… alltid? Tyska har tagit över mitt liv…
Hallo, hier spreche ich deutsch. Kann jemand mich verstehen? Ich konnte vielleicht der ganze Blogeintrag auf deutsch schreiben… was würdet ihr dann machen? Hä? Hä?! Eigentlich habe ich ein Satz gelernt, der mein verführender Satz ist. Es ist 'Das darf ich nicht verraten'. Es klingt im Kopf gut…
Anywayz… speaking of Kim, read this article. It's by Scandipop who's been counting down the hottest 50 guys in Swedish pop music. Ola made it to number 15, but I wasn't expecting anything more. Danny however, is second (again!) and I'd say that it's a pretty decent list, however my topten nine would run. I don't even HAVE ten people I like, unless we can could that random guy we saw in the electronics shop in Gothenburg once … :
9. Ulrik Munther
8. Måns Zelmerlöw
7. Darin
6. Ola
5. Eric Saade
4. Alvaro Estrella
3. Anton Ewald
2. Danny Saucedo
1. Kim Vadenhag
What a beautiful note to end on. Thanks, Kim.
Jordananvia :)
It's sort of to replace Jenga, since he grew up and left home, sort of thing. He's still kicking around, but he hardly ever comes home, so we do own him, just we can't fuss over him like we do with Jax-1.
![]() |
| I feel so sorry for him… |
But our new little kitten is another black cat. I could make a rude joke… but I'll leave that up to you to work out. He's really sweet actually, and a few weeks ago, I uploaded some pictures of his sisters, who are actually called Holly and Ivy. But they were the black and white ones. The black kitten's name is Fletcher and it's a tiny bit weird, because people are going to think I've either named him after someone who goes to my school, or Tom Fletcher:
![]() |
| How isn't he Swedish? He almost perfectly fits our criteria of 'the most attractive guys' - blonde, quiff, glasses, tanned… |
Here is Fletch:
I don't know why he looks so sad on all these pictures, haha… he's actually really sweet and happy.
Also, if anyone knows the whereabouts of Jaster, please let me know. She hasn't been around for a few days…
I have a new obsession at the minute, and after I've gone to Melodifestivalen and Eurovision, I might save money to go and visit some of these places. They're abandoned subway stations, and they're BEAUTIFUL. This is City Hall in New York:
City Hall is a subway station in New York which was opened in 1904 but closed 41 years later since the tracks are too curved for new longer trains. It's now just used as a turn around point for the 6 train, but you can stay on the train after the last stop of Brooklyn Bridge so that you can see the inside of the station. You're not allowed off the train, but you get to go through it. Every so often though they do tours of it, and you can get off the train with your camera and look around. I don't know why this interests me so much, but I find this sort of thing really amazing. Like, without sounding super sad, I like traaaaiiiiinnnssss… and I actually like the stations better. Old architecture is really really pretty, and I want to take pictures of everything that is pretty.
There are also loads of disused tube stations in London which are also interesting. One of the few I know about is still sometimes used in films and called Aldwych. A lot of stations were built, used and then bricked up again shortly after the war, so if you ever get the very very lucky chance to visit an unused tube station, there's a lot of evidence of war-time Britain in a few of them, and occasionaly posters and signs are left up too.
![]() |
| Aldwych |
On Tuesday, I did my real proper German speaking exam. It went well! My teacher said that it was the best one I'd done out of any of the practices we've done, but I don't know what she's talking about, because I've only ever done like, 2 practice exams with her. Maybe she's right, I guess she knows what she's talking about. Plus I got a chocolate from her. Whoever gives me chocolate as an academic reward has got it right! Now I only have one more to do… the A2 speaking exam. Until today, my topic was going to be Human Rights in Germany, but how boring does that sound?! Bearing in mind it must be a topic from the text book, I think I'm going to have to stick with Immigration. Wow.
And tonight was our school's carol concert. A lovely yearly tradition we have, where we all go to town for food, then wander around for a bit then go to the City Hall to sing carols and watch people mess up their Bible readings. Fun, believe me. Just over a month ago, I was sitting there watching Ed Sheeran live, and today I was sat watching year 7 sing those new-fangled politically correct carols.
| Obligatory lift picture |
| And we had doughnuts from Krispy Kreme… nice one. |
Norlie & KKV released Nej last Friday. It's awesome, I recommend you at least listen to it… Very typically Norlie & KKV, and it actually sounds like a mix between Can I be the one and Hon vill vara du, even if the artwork is a little weird…
Hallo, hier spreche ich deutsch. Kann jemand mich verstehen? Ich konnte vielleicht der ganze Blogeintrag auf deutsch schreiben… was würdet ihr dann machen? Hä? Hä?! Eigentlich habe ich ein Satz gelernt, der mein verführender Satz ist. Es ist 'Das darf ich nicht verraten'. Es klingt im Kopf gut…
Anywayz… speaking of Kim, read this article. It's by Scandipop who's been counting down the hottest 50 guys in Swedish pop music. Ola made it to number 15, but I wasn't expecting anything more. Danny however, is second (again!) and I'd say that it's a pretty decent list, however my top
9. Ulrik Munther
8. Måns Zelmerlöw
![]() |
| This picture actually looks scarily similar to someone I know… wew… |
7. Darin
6. Ola
5. Eric Saade
4. Alvaro Estrella
3. Anton Ewald
2. Danny Saucedo
1. Kim Vadenhag
What a beautiful note to end on. Thanks, Kim.
Jordananvia :)













No comments :
Post a Comment