Sunday, 20 January 2013

Snow!

Yeah it snowed.

As usual, the whole of the UK shut down and had to sit in a dark room to calm down. We really need a better system to deal with this kind of weather. It's not as if it's Spain getting this much snow, because I could understand why they don't have systems in place to deal with snow. But come on England!
Here is the obligatory snow view from my bedroom:




I was expecting more snow, so this is disappointing. Not as disappointing as last years shocking excuse of a winter, but it needs to close the school for it to be a good winter.


And now for some cats… because everyone loves cats…

The white one couldn't get up if it tried…

This cat had a moustasche… which I found hilarious…



Fletcher

Fletcher… he was comfy…

And just as much as we love cats, we love Kim Vadenhag! Last night at P3 Guld, which I don't reealllyyy understand… they won Newcomer of the Year, which seems to be a big deal. Yay!
I watched the live stream last night and as usual, Kim was certainly looking his very best…





It still makes me laugh how obviously tanned Kim is compared to Sonny…

Plus I finally got round to buying Samma Barn from iTunes, just to be really hipster, and like all their old stuff. That's what hipsters do, right? But damn dat chorus. I'm always amazed at how heartfelt their lyrics are, and I have the bridge to Pressad av tid on my wall… but

Kommer du ihåg den tiden man var litet barn
Och kunde klä sig utan krav på någon annans smak
Och trots att många påstår att man inte passar in 
För att man valt sin egna väg så är vi samma barn

Like, ah… thinking about it, it's so true…

The worst offender is Hon vill vara du… dem lyricssss


I made cupcakes?

The first lot are ham and cheese… which sounds weird but they actually taste alright… imagine eating a ham and cheese toastie, but for it to be like bread instead. It's a little hard to describe.
They second lot are chocolate though, went with a safe option. I reckon I cooked the eggs before they even went in the mix, and there was an incident melting the chocolate… but they actually turned out aright… so, there :)




And, I've just realised how close Melodifestivalen is! The heats start on 2nd Feb, but it's not long until we fly there ourselves! Oh my goodness, I'm so unbelievably excited… It's been 5 months since we got back from RixFM already, and it actually doesn't seem 2 minutes ago. Those were definitely the best, happiest, craziest, most amazing 5 days of my entire life, and I would relive them every single day if I could.

I'm going to melodifestivalen this year with the same people, so maybe we'll get up to even crazier things? ;D
Such as stalking Danny around Södermalm. No. We wouldn't hahahaha. Ha.

Oh, and just look:

HEEEEE might be there!!! :D
This is the original guy we got our snygg out for!
May I just point out, that Anton and Kim are the only guys I am prepared to get my snygg out for. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure I could fill you in with the back story if you ask ;)



This year, we're making a new sign, but this one will glow in the dark! :D :D




Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment