Friday, 25 January 2013

University Offers!

Guys, it's still snowing! What is this? Making up for last year?

Today as I walked to the bus stop and had a surprisingly good experience with Go North East, I got an email from Track… when this comes up on your emails, you get a little bit nervous, and excited, and sick, and happy…



And so I opened it and had to log into my Track whilst standing in the snow freezing my fingers off waiting for the bus. But guess what it said?! I have an offer from Sunderland! Yaaaaayy!! Sunderland is my first choice, even though it's only 260 points, which is BCC, which even though my target is BBB, I think BCC is more realistic haha. It's not that I don't want to move away from Newcastle, it's I don't want to move away from my friends, and by going to Sunderland I can technically still live in Newcastle, because the Metro stretches that far, and I can share a house with friends! :D
I should point out at this time that I do also have 2 other offers from Central Lancashire and Hertfordshire that I got on Monday… The countryside is nice, right?


Aside from that,




And Jessops again. Ahhh, our beloved Jessops. Where did it all go wrong? Actually, we already know that story, here is another. HMV is planning to buy the Jessops name. Wait, what? One failing business is going to buy another failed business? Two wrongs don't make a right, you know…
No, the story behind it is that some rescuer firm called Hilco has bought HMV, which the media clearly don't find interesting enough because it's not bad news. But they have, and they seem to be doing a good job with it. But the guys behind that want to buy the Jessops brand name so that they can open Jessops concessions within the existing HMV stores. Like lots of mini Jessops… I fancy a job. Actually I need a job… money is sometimes useful…

But isn't this good news, guys?! Like, buzzin'…


And I found this works by accident…



And as a result of that, I've found a French guy called David Keochkerian who takes awesome IR pictures… and I want to take IR pictures! I can't properly tell what's wrong with wrong with the colours, but it works well haha, look…






Cool, right?! I might see what I can do with what I have…


And for some strange reason, I've just bid on a 4GB Jessops camera card that was 99p… but I only did it because it was 99p… and because it's from Jessops… damn, I need a life hahaha

I'll just add too, that when I got home today, I had a Frida magazine delivered… I'm not entirely sure why, or how, but it's here and it has my name on, so I'll take it!

Beauts :D



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment