I bet the title brought you here, and if you didn't read it in an Australian accent, you're doing it wrong.
I have to write a children's story for English, and whilst yes, it is only a piece of homework, I'm going ALL OUT. Like, I have been planning this story much more than probably expected, and I'm now emotionally attached to the characters I've made.
I seem to have developed some obsession with dingoes. I don't know what it is about them but I really like dingoes. And so I wanted to write a story about a dingo. Rastamouse manages to get away with using appalling grammar because it's Jamaican (and amazing). So I'm going with an Australian theme, which features several examples of Australian slang, hopefully…
But let me just tell you, my characters are Bingo the Dingo, Jake the Snake, Kyle the Crocodile, Peter the Anteater and Ross the Albatross. I suppose in a way all of the names mean something, whether it's slightly abstract or not is debatable.
So yeah, I'll not spoil my storyline, but the whole book rhymes since I've written a little bit of it already, and I might photocopy it once I draw it and put it on here :)
Aside from that, like, hardly anything has happened… Sunderland university retweeted my last tweet though, about getting an offer from them hahaha. I felt like I was being endorsed to say good things, and I had to go back and read it to make sure I hadn't said anything bad haha. But I probably will be going there, and I've found that if I really put my mind to things, I can get good grades! We'll see how things go… but if I get ABB, Sunderland will knock £2000 off my fees, which effectively means getting paid £6000 if I get good A-level marks, and that sounds like an attractive offer!
I made a cat laugh at my grandma's yesterday:
Fine, she was meowing, but look how funny that picture is if you think she's laughing hahahahaha!
Aside from that, I have like, no pictures. I'll show you these, but they're not mine haha
And I really like this one…
I have to write a children's story for English, and whilst yes, it is only a piece of homework, I'm going ALL OUT. Like, I have been planning this story much more than probably expected, and I'm now emotionally attached to the characters I've made.
I seem to have developed some obsession with dingoes. I don't know what it is about them but I really like dingoes. And so I wanted to write a story about a dingo. Rastamouse manages to get away with using appalling grammar because it's Jamaican (and amazing). So I'm going with an Australian theme, which features several examples of Australian slang, hopefully…
But let me just tell you, my characters are Bingo the Dingo, Jake the Snake, Kyle the Crocodile, Peter the Anteater and Ross the Albatross. I suppose in a way all of the names mean something, whether it's slightly abstract or not is debatable.
So yeah, I'll not spoil my storyline, but the whole book rhymes since I've written a little bit of it already, and I might photocopy it once I draw it and put it on here :)
Aside from that, like, hardly anything has happened… Sunderland university retweeted my last tweet though, about getting an offer from them hahaha. I felt like I was being endorsed to say good things, and I had to go back and read it to make sure I hadn't said anything bad haha. But I probably will be going there, and I've found that if I really put my mind to things, I can get good grades! We'll see how things go… but if I get ABB, Sunderland will knock £2000 off my fees, which effectively means getting paid £6000 if I get good A-level marks, and that sounds like an attractive offer!
I made a cat laugh at my grandma's yesterday:
Fine, she was meowing, but look how funny that picture is if you think she's laughing hahahahaha!
Aside from that, I have like, no pictures. I'll show you these, but they're not mine haha
![]() |
| A few people might know why I specifically chose this photo… others will have no clue |
However, I think Danny and Gina have gotten really personal over the melodifestivalen promotion haha, a lot of their pictures are of them looking like they're involved, and it's just a little bit weird, and I'm not Janna!
But also this one of Anton, which is his album artwork for Begging. That well known word in Newcastle that DOES mean being really really hungry…
And just as I was about to tell you about having recieved my Jessops SD card in the post today, my friend just texted me this:
But I just read an article, and it looks like he's just in it to tie up all the ends, and scoop up any last pennies from selling on interlectual property etc… He's unlikely to reopen stores. Jordans | photography forever may be no more…
But look hahaha… what even is my life if I go around buying 2GB SD cards from defunct companies haha
And screw you, yes I am keeping the packaging too…
And now I have to carry on planning my story…
Jordanavia :)



No comments :
Post a Comment