Well, erm… that was an interesting round. Not.
Our two biggest hopes for that round were Anton and Erik Segerstedt & Tone (even though I don't like Tone). And they've both been slung into Andra Chansen, which is always a risky place to be. Nice for us, since we get to see them perform again, and maybe even again after that if they get through to the final… you never know…
But how awesome was Anton regardless?!
I wasn't too keen on the Michael Jackson look… since it was nothing like a Michael Jackson performance…
But the song was soooo good! Like, exactly my kind of music. I can't show you a video because of SVT's weird rules about locking the successful songs up until the final week, but if you were sneaky like me, you can leave a youtube video that's slipped the net open and keep pressing replay. That is, until your internet crashes. I have now encountered a fundemental error…
Erik and Tone's song was nice. It was sweet and quite 'Eurovision' if you know what I mean. Sad that they didn't get through either, and I though that they would do exceptionally well, since Eric's fans would vote for Tone, and Danny's would vote for Erik, but it appears Swedish teens don't do televoting.
And how on EARTH did Sean Banan get through? Like, that man is not even living on this planet! Where in this entire universe did he think Copacabanana would work. Evidently, he luckily found Sweden was that place. Swedes are weird people. They will vote for this guy to represent them at the Eurovision Song Contest (woah, not Eurovision Snog Contest… that could get messy…) and then they won't vote for Erik, Anton…
No, instead they vote for songs about bananas and dead fish. Admittedly, the dead fish song was good, even if a little weird.
Oh well…
And what is all this about Danny and Molly?!?!?! One of the people I look up to most, Danny, and one I look down upon the most, Molly. This shouldn't work! We've always thought Molly was a slag… And poor Janna :( 8 years and then it's all gone. Kinda glad I don't know the whole story.
But isn't Eric bitter?! hahaha, it's so funny watching him tweet his inner thoughts, calling Danny all sorts and then trying to apologise on Facebook HAHAHAHAHAHA. I honestly don't know how any parent can be happy about their child having him as an idol - he's so rude and disrespectful, and I've kinda lost even more respect for him over this, after he thinks Anton is copying him too. Hell, anyone who releases a song in Sweden is copying off their precious E. Let him go guys, if you're so mature, you can let a guy who's older than you fight his own battles. Besides, he has Tone… Inter-scandinavian relationships ftw.
We also found a Jessops carrier bag…
Because we still have an emotional attachment to that shop.
I actually walked past the closed down one in the Metro Centre yesterday, and nearly shed a little tear. What I can't work out though, is why they still illuminate the sign on the outside logo? Like, giving us all false hope…
So many beautiful memories in there… haha
Aside from Melodifestivalen, I got a hold of a cute baby again:
She kept looking at me and laughing, which if you've never had happen to you before, can be slightly unnerving, since babies tend only to laugh at things which are funny. And so, I concluded that I just looked funny…
I also had a wonderful Friday, drawing a chicken that was really hipster…
Is that not the coolest chicken you've ever seen? I'm not too sure about the red and green triangle, since they were the only colours I could get a hold of at that time… and since it's not like the other chickens, it needed one triangle different. But I drew the whole thing… proud of myself haha!
And that, is about all… I still have just as many pages of dingoes to draw as I did probably this time last week, and the deadline is Friday… hmm…
Jordanavia :)
![]() |
| Hadn't got my snygg out :( |
![]() |
| But then Anton appeared… |
![]() |
| And so we could get our snygg out :D Storytelling mode too… |
![]() |
| Quality duck faces there… |
Our two biggest hopes for that round were Anton and Erik Segerstedt & Tone (even though I don't like Tone). And they've both been slung into Andra Chansen, which is always a risky place to be. Nice for us, since we get to see them perform again, and maybe even again after that if they get through to the final… you never know…
But how awesome was Anton regardless?!
I wasn't too keen on the Michael Jackson look… since it was nothing like a Michael Jackson performance…
But the song was soooo good! Like, exactly my kind of music. I can't show you a video because of SVT's weird rules about locking the successful songs up until the final week, but if you were sneaky like me, you can leave a youtube video that's slipped the net open and keep pressing replay. That is, until your internet crashes. I have now encountered a fundemental error…
Erik and Tone's song was nice. It was sweet and quite 'Eurovision' if you know what I mean. Sad that they didn't get through either, and I though that they would do exceptionally well, since Eric's fans would vote for Tone, and Danny's would vote for Erik, but it appears Swedish teens don't do televoting.
And how on EARTH did Sean Banan get through? Like, that man is not even living on this planet! Where in this entire universe did he think Copacabanana would work. Evidently, he luckily found Sweden was that place. Swedes are weird people. They will vote for this guy to represent them at the Eurovision Song Contest (woah, not Eurovision Snog Contest… that could get messy…) and then they won't vote for Erik, Anton…
No, instead they vote for songs about bananas and dead fish. Admittedly, the dead fish song was good, even if a little weird.
Oh well…
And what is all this about Danny and Molly?!?!?! One of the people I look up to most, Danny, and one I look down upon the most, Molly. This shouldn't work! We've always thought Molly was a slag… And poor Janna :( 8 years and then it's all gone. Kinda glad I don't know the whole story.
But isn't Eric bitter?! hahaha, it's so funny watching him tweet his inner thoughts, calling Danny all sorts and then trying to apologise on Facebook HAHAHAHAHAHA. I honestly don't know how any parent can be happy about their child having him as an idol - he's so rude and disrespectful, and I've kinda lost even more respect for him over this, after he thinks Anton is copying him too. Hell, anyone who releases a song in Sweden is copying off their precious E. Let him go guys, if you're so mature, you can let a guy who's older than you fight his own battles. Besides, he has Tone… Inter-scandinavian relationships ftw.
![]() |
| Beautiful. |
![]() |
| Danny looks like someone on here… but I just can't think whoooo… :/ |
We also found a Jessops carrier bag…
Because we still have an emotional attachment to that shop.
I actually walked past the closed down one in the Metro Centre yesterday, and nearly shed a little tear. What I can't work out though, is why they still illuminate the sign on the outside logo? Like, giving us all false hope…
| Hahahaha |
So many beautiful memories in there… haha
Aside from Melodifestivalen, I got a hold of a cute baby again:
She kept looking at me and laughing, which if you've never had happen to you before, can be slightly unnerving, since babies tend only to laugh at things which are funny. And so, I concluded that I just looked funny…
I also had a wonderful Friday, drawing a chicken that was really hipster…
Is that not the coolest chicken you've ever seen? I'm not too sure about the red and green triangle, since they were the only colours I could get a hold of at that time… and since it's not like the other chickens, it needed one triangle different. But I drew the whole thing… proud of myself haha!
And that, is about all… I still have just as many pages of dingoes to draw as I did probably this time last week, and the deadline is Friday… hmm…
Jordanavia :)









No comments :
Post a Comment