Well. This round was even MORE unspectacular. Like, the poorest round this year.
I liked Martin Rolinski, but he only went to Andra Chansen :( I suppose I'll enjoy watching Ravaillacz but not as much as I would Martin. And the rest were pretty poor. Caroline af Ugglas is propa off her rocker… She's always been like that though, hasn't she haha.
But I suppose State of Drama were ok… I mean, their song was one of the best in this round, so they deserved it…
I must also say, Amanda Fondell. Most awkward name, ever?
Here is our picture from round 3:
But actually, I had a party that night instead, so we watched when Danny came on, and found other stuff to do when the boring acts were on haha…
He is an awesome dancer…
 |
| I look 13 hahaha |
 |
| Things got really hipster at around 2am |
 |
And I came out the closet!
…but not really… |
 |
| Turkey dinosaurs! |
I still haven't completely clearned up, since last night I went to bed at 8pm in my clothes hahaha…
And isn't it sunny?! It's almost like it's spring! Spring has very nearly sprung. I'm super duper excited for summer this year… it just feels like it's gonna be awesome :D
I finished that Dingo story too! If anyone feels like reading it, you can here:
Or if you just want to look at the phyiscal copy, here is a page or two I managed to photograph before it was whisked away to my English teacher (who didn't seem too enthusiastic about it :( )
 |
| Sweet… |
And because we haven't had any cats for a while, here is an abundance…
 |
| A one of dem hipster cats… |
 |
| I took him out! He's now been outside on his harness hahaha |
 |
And Jenga came to visit haha I sent my mam this picture trying to convince her it was Fletcher hahaha Dat cat huuuge, dat girl smaaaal |
 |
| Then we went outside again… |
Oh, and I tried to take some infrared photos, since it's kinda sunny outside at the moment… This is how they turned out :/
 |
| This isn't edited in any way, so it looks a little raw… I can't quite get the knack of properly shooting then editing yet, but if there are more sunny days, then I'll be taking more pictures like this! |
 |
| Because they end up like this… :/ |
I also had a dream last night that Tom Daley liked me and gave me his number haha. It was really weird, because as I was about to walk out the door, he grabbed my arm and got out a little piece of paper really quickly so that nobody could see what he was doing. He had loads of his family members' phone numbers written down on the back of a £10 note, and then on a seperate piece of paper the numbers 1 to 10 which corresponded to one of the phone numbers. All I remember is that his phone number was number 10 hahaha. Nice dream, but I don't even like Tom Daley hahahaha.
You will never know, just how beautiful you are to me…
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment