Well, it's that time of the year I actually can't wait for, and the 2nd February 2013 brought some shocks and some rediculous smiles!
First of all, I don't think this was a particularly strong round. I'm glad David Lindgren got through, even though his song practically consisted of one long chorus, he was still miles better than the likes of Jay-Jay Johanson and co. Yohio? Sweden seems to have fallen in love with him, but I really don't see it. He's a bored 17 year old from Sundsvall, not exactly somewhere renouned for having loads to do there. He's the prime example of a kid with too much time on his hands. Where are his parents and teachers, and what's their say on this?! Anyway, if he goes to Eurovision I'll be disappointed, and perhaps a little embarrased.
I'm most disappointed that Mary N'diaye didn't get through. I REALLY liked her song! How can people think that Cookies n Beans' song was better than hers?! THEY MESSED UP THEIR WORDS!!! Gosh… Actually, she reminded me of Stella Mwangi, and look what happened to her…
And now on to the hosts…
Our little Danny! He was so nervous, you could just tell. But despite one small digi digi digital slip up, he did brilliantly. It was also drowned out by a fairly major technical slip up with the voting numbers. Somebody is getting in a lot of trouble for that!! But when he wasn't presenting acts, he was doing interval acts himself, and THIS one is definitely my favourite of all the interval acts I've seen in my life…
Because that's the outfit he's most comfortable in. But then the CEO of Melodifestivalen, basically, rings up and she apparently sounds really pissed off, and Danny takes the call only to find out that she approves of him being himself. Then they all dance around asking if they're ready for sin kostym (his costume). Correct me if I'm horrifically wrong…
![]() |
| Look at me in my Melodifestivalen top hahahah |
First of all, I don't think this was a particularly strong round. I'm glad David Lindgren got through, even though his song practically consisted of one long chorus, he was still miles better than the likes of Jay-Jay Johanson and co. Yohio? Sweden seems to have fallen in love with him, but I really don't see it. He's a bored 17 year old from Sundsvall, not exactly somewhere renouned for having loads to do there. He's the prime example of a kid with too much time on his hands. Where are his parents and teachers, and what's their say on this?! Anyway, if he goes to Eurovision I'll be disappointed, and perhaps a little embarrased.
I'm most disappointed that Mary N'diaye didn't get through. I REALLY liked her song! How can people think that Cookies n Beans' song was better than hers?! THEY MESSED UP THEIR WORDS!!! Gosh… Actually, she reminded me of Stella Mwangi, and look what happened to her…
And now on to the hosts…
Our little Danny! He was so nervous, you could just tell. But despite one small digi digi digital slip up, he did brilliantly. It was also drowned out by a fairly major technical slip up with the voting numbers. Somebody is getting in a lot of trouble for that!! But when he wasn't presenting acts, he was doing interval acts himself, and THIS one is definitely my favourite of all the interval acts I've seen in my life…
And if you've watched it and totally not understood it, from what I gather, Danny doesn't look like a presenter, and he's not happy with the costumes people like Christian Luuk give him, so after trying on that suit, he asks if they're ready for his costume, which is this small number:
Because that's the outfit he's most comfortable in. But then the CEO of Melodifestivalen, basically, rings up and she apparently sounds really pissed off, and Danny takes the call only to find out that she approves of him being himself. Then they all dance around asking if they're ready for sin kostym (his costume). Correct me if I'm horrifically wrong…
I have watched this video now more times than I probably should have…
And if I could have voted for the interval act, I'm sure I, and many many others would have done!
A small note on Gina… who can't love Gina?! She's so good!
Aaand that leads us nicely to next week, when Anton Ewald is competing! And Danny has to outdo this weeks interval act, which I'm sceptical of him being able to do…
Men lycka till Danny! Alla tror på dig!
Now onto drawing more dingos… 1 page is already done, but I think I have another 9 to go D:
Jordanavia :)
Now onto drawing more dingos… 1 page is already done, but I think I have another 9 to go D:
Jordanavia :)


No comments :
Post a Comment