Wow. Just wow. That was one hell of an Andra Chansen round…
Like, the majority of my favourite acts only got to Andra Chansen, and that was a little sad, because only two could get to the final. And when Gina read out who the three who weren't going through were, like, it was even better, because then my five favourite people were through, and then when Behrang Miri had to duel against Anton, it was like pffftt, kinda know who's gonna win here… But it was still nerve-racking. What with Robin then duelling against Martin who I thought would get through instead of Robin, but nope! Anton and Robin are now in the final! We absolutely screamed when we heard that Anton was going through, my brother said to me that he got a fright, even though he was upstairs haha.
We're gonna seeee theemmmm!!! :D
Here we were last night…
We've kinda gone overboard with the signs… like, 3?! Who has three signs? Oh well… hahaha
The D was too long, so if you look to the left of the E, it's carried on there… ;)
These all look better when you see them for real… because they all sparkle and it looks awesome… you'll see ;)
But yeah, we're preeeetty happy with the final line up, and we are too excited to go… like, shaking excited…
We went out on Friday to do some shopping, but we got distracted…
In fairness, I did buy a necklace and erm, a pair of socks… even though we were there for like 3 hours haha
Plus, I can't help myself…
So yeah, if you came here looking for Melodifestivalen, you've gone too far, that was at the top. Unfortunately, the further down my blog post you get, the stranger it gets…
Jordanavia :)
Like, the majority of my favourite acts only got to Andra Chansen, and that was a little sad, because only two could get to the final. And when Gina read out who the three who weren't going through were, like, it was even better, because then my five favourite people were through, and then when Behrang Miri had to duel against Anton, it was like pffftt, kinda know who's gonna win here… But it was still nerve-racking. What with Robin then duelling against Martin who I thought would get through instead of Robin, but nope! Anton and Robin are now in the final! We absolutely screamed when we heard that Anton was going through, my brother said to me that he got a fright, even though he was upstairs haha.
We're gonna seeee theemmmm!!! :D
Here we were last night…
| Reaction to finding out that Anton was in the final! |
| Danny picture… standard |
| Another sign… |
| Plus we have flags, but I do't know what I want to do with them… Like, I don't want to take them with us, so I might just have one tucked away just in case of emergency |
| Wor Ulrik sign |
The D was too long, so if you look to the left of the E, it's carried on there… ;)
![]() |
| The Anton sign… |
These all look better when you see them for real… because they all sparkle and it looks awesome… you'll see ;)
But yeah, we're preeeetty happy with the final line up, and we are too excited to go… like, shaking excited…
We went out on Friday to do some shopping, but we got distracted…
In fairness, I did buy a necklace and erm, a pair of socks… even though we were there for like 3 hours haha
| We went to mcdonalds, but my two friends left me, so I was sitting with three peoples food, and it was a flash forward to my future life hahahaa No, I do not like gerkins haha |
| This happened in the apple store, again. |
| And things got a little Titanic-y in New Look, because I found a chaise lounge (shez lonj to any geordies out there) |
Plus, I can't help myself…
![]() |
| We stumbled upon the Jessops store again… :/ |
So yeah, if you came here looking for Melodifestivalen, you've gone too far, that was at the top. Unfortunately, the further down my blog post you get, the stranger it gets…
Jordanavia :)



No comments :
Post a Comment