Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Übermorgen!

This is a very useful word in German, which means the day after tomorrow. I do believe there is also a word for 'the day before yesterday', but I can't remember what that is…

But aaaahhhhh… Friday! That's like, I go to sleep, I get up, I go to sleep, I get up! And then I hop on a plane and end up 3000 miles away associating with several Swedish male singers… But because we're so classy, we party in Sweden at the weekend and manage to get back to school for the following Monday, and what?!

Gina put this photo up today of the arena, and I can see roughly where we're sitting, and it's awesome:



I went shopping. I went shopping for cosmetics, because when you go away, you just have to get the mini shampoos and stuff… they're just too cute to walk past. And I also got some travel bands, what with the acupressure points on, because being car sick ruins the excitement. And I don't much like powdery tablets. So these little wristband thingys look cool, except they work on old Chinese methods of acupressure and Yin Yan crap, which I actually don't believe in hahaa. I'm hoping they'll either work, or it will be phsycological - in that I think they're working. I would have worn them to school to break them in a little, but they're also used to treat morning sickness, so I don't reeealllyyyy want to cause any rumours haha… awks.

I've kind of forgotten the meaning of this blog post… because I'm pretty sure I did have one…

We now have an Anton poster on the wall?


A little bit of a weird picture, because there are nicer ones… I'm pretty sure that wasn't the best picture from that shoot…

And here is a cat…



And Ulrik's album came out today. I AM going to buy it, I swear, but I've already heard all the songs aaaandd, my favourite is Thousand Years. I'm not sure why, but it's a lot more lyric-y than the rest, and it's just a genuinely nice song. And then my second favourite is Crash Test Dummy, purely for the pop element. Sweetness.


And I must stop with the anonymous comment posting. It's already got me into trouble once, for which I regret sincerely!

The years just couldn't cope anymore…




Jordanavia :) 

1 comment :

  1. "I do believe there is also a word for 'the day before yesterday', but I can't remember what that is…"

    the word is: vorgestern :-)

    ReplyDelete