Even if you've just come back from having an awesome time in Sweden. I've been better than I was last year, where for two weeks afterwards I could not get happy.
But for every negative, if you look hard enough, there is a positive. I don't know what the positive is to me not being able to count, but we'll skip that.
The positive to coming back from Sweden, is I'm told, being able to go back. This logic has never worked before since whenever I've come back, I've never had a date fixed to actually go back, so it was sort of like waiting on false hope. But this time, we are going back! And in 2 months from right now, I'll be sitting in Malmö arena watching Robin sing that awesome You song haha. I sound as if I don't like it, but it might be worth investing in some Swedish waving flags for the occasion because he's so awesome.
And also Rix FM after that. We're going again. We are.
And also on the topic of Sweden, it's likely I'll be studying there iiiinnnnn… 2014/15? That seems like a long way away, but it's actually my second or third year at uni, because since Friday, I've been tweeting their 'study abroad co-ordinator' who's told me that they do in fact, have links with Sweden in the way of study abroad options, and my course is suitable… apparently. So that's awesome right?! A whole year of going round stalking various Swedish males. Result. Someone told me today that it's possible in just one year to move to Sweden, get married and return to England with a set of triplets. But believe ME, that won't be happening hahaha. Responsible partying and all that.
Another way to keep positive appears to be food. Right now, food is the most awesome thing. I was sitting in afternoon registration this… afternoon, when I suddenly thought of my lunch and got probably too excited. I did have 3 rocky road squares though… And tomorrow I have cookies! :D :D
This also can't be healthy. It weighs an absolute ton and it's pure sugar. I'll tell you exactly what it is. It's a big brownie topped with caramel, mini brownies, chocolate chips and chocolate balls. And yes, there is a sink hole in the middle of it. The guy who served us in costco basically slapped a health warning on it, saying even he who can scoff boxes of jaffa cakes and whole bags of M&M's can't even manage it. And apparently his 'mate' tried to eat the whole thing in less than 4 minutes and failed. I don't know exactly how he failed, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to know.
And here are some hipster pictures of me as a baaaiiirrnnn:
We have stacks of film photographs in the little cardboard folders, but not ONE set of photographs were developed at Jessops, and I felt a sense of betrayal on my part, even though I had no say in where my mother developed her photos and I had no part to play in Jessops downfall. Whhhyyyyy can't I let that go?! I walked past the shop the other day actually, and I still want to just go and stand inside for a minute, in a spot I have marked out in my head… :'(
And it's still snowing… still. Even though this time last year it was apparently 'boiling'. I don't remember, but after I post this I'm going to look back at what I posted on here this time last year to see what I was up to. Moping probably…
Aaaand! I just saw Robin posted a picture of the grumpy cat: this picture:
And so I cleverly thought of one that could apply to Anton, since he likes that kinda thing, and so I made this one for Anton with his song:
Because it is actually quite funny. And I tweeted it to him:
He saw it, tweeted a tweet with that picture on it… and he's only gone and got 40 retweets & 86 favourites on twitter, and 16370 likes on Instagram, with the bloody thing hitting the popular page too… and all his little a-teamers are all like, haha! so funny! your humour! wow! and the obligatory 'snygg'… and my face is currently that of the grumpy cat itself.
I count that as instagram fame though. 10 cool points.
Jordanavia :)
But for every negative, if you look hard enough, there is a positive. I don't know what the positive is to me not being able to count, but we'll skip that.
The positive to coming back from Sweden, is I'm told, being able to go back. This logic has never worked before since whenever I've come back, I've never had a date fixed to actually go back, so it was sort of like waiting on false hope. But this time, we are going back! And in 2 months from right now, I'll be sitting in Malmö arena watching Robin sing that awesome You song haha. I sound as if I don't like it, but it might be worth investing in some Swedish waving flags for the occasion because he's so awesome.
And also Rix FM after that. We're going again. We are.
And also on the topic of Sweden, it's likely I'll be studying there iiiinnnnn… 2014/15? That seems like a long way away, but it's actually my second or third year at uni, because since Friday, I've been tweeting their 'study abroad co-ordinator' who's told me that they do in fact, have links with Sweden in the way of study abroad options, and my course is suitable… apparently. So that's awesome right?! A whole year of going round stalking various Swedish males. Result. Someone told me today that it's possible in just one year to move to Sweden, get married and return to England with a set of triplets. But believe ME, that won't be happening hahaha. Responsible partying and all that.
Another way to keep positive appears to be food. Right now, food is the most awesome thing. I was sitting in afternoon registration this… afternoon, when I suddenly thought of my lunch and got probably too excited. I did have 3 rocky road squares though… And tomorrow I have cookies! :D :D
| And I made this cheesecake at home. Chocolate cheesecake is my most favourite tangiable object in the world… apart from Danny, but I'm not sure if he's technically 'tangiable'. |
This also can't be healthy. It weighs an absolute ton and it's pure sugar. I'll tell you exactly what it is. It's a big brownie topped with caramel, mini brownies, chocolate chips and chocolate balls. And yes, there is a sink hole in the middle of it. The guy who served us in costco basically slapped a health warning on it, saying even he who can scoff boxes of jaffa cakes and whole bags of M&M's can't even manage it. And apparently his 'mate' tried to eat the whole thing in less than 4 minutes and failed. I don't know exactly how he failed, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to know.
And here are some hipster pictures of me as a baaaiiirrnnn:
| Nice ears… |
| This is a personal favourite, because I hate ice cream. But look at dem hipster vintage colours… |
We have stacks of film photographs in the little cardboard folders, but not ONE set of photographs were developed at Jessops, and I felt a sense of betrayal on my part, even though I had no say in where my mother developed her photos and I had no part to play in Jessops downfall. Whhhyyyyy can't I let that go?! I walked past the shop the other day actually, and I still want to just go and stand inside for a minute, in a spot I have marked out in my head… :'(
And it's still snowing… still. Even though this time last year it was apparently 'boiling'. I don't remember, but after I post this I'm going to look back at what I posted on here this time last year to see what I was up to. Moping probably…
Aaaand! I just saw Robin posted a picture of the grumpy cat: this picture:
And so I cleverly thought of one that could apply to Anton, since he likes that kinda thing, and so I made this one for Anton with his song:
Because it is actually quite funny. And I tweeted it to him:
He saw it, tweeted a tweet with that picture on it… and he's only gone and got 40 retweets & 86 favourites on twitter, and 16370 likes on Instagram, with the bloody thing hitting the popular page too… and all his little a-teamers are all like, haha! so funny! your humour! wow! and the obligatory 'snygg'… and my face is currently that of the grumpy cat itself.
I count that as instagram fame though. 10 cool points.
Jordanavia :)



No comments :
Post a Comment