This is in more than one way. Of course when I move out, I'll have flat mate friends I'll be living with, but there is another meaning to this. I might have a erm, cat.
Don't get angry, I am aware that this will be cat number 5 / 6 if you include Jenga, who really doesn't have very much to do with us. But this cat is really nice!
See how cute she is! All she wants to do is be stroked and say hi. She's not deaf, even though she's completely white, because one of her eyes is green, and the other is blue. So it's likely the ear on the same side as the blue eye is deaf, but she can definitely hear. Except her name is Snowy at the minute, but I'm going to chage it to a nice girls name, but I can't decide which one. These difficult decisions…
She'll live at home with us until August, and then she'll move out with me :)
Aside from that, there are still millions of cats running round at home. Here are some:
And apart from that, nothing much else has happened.
There is an extra German assistant at school, and she seems nice and everything, and she wants to be a school teacher in Germany so she's over here looking at how we teach German, and she's also helping year 12's and 13's with their speaking exams, by reading them over with us etc.
I took my notes up to her and read them through, and she corrected a few of my mistakes etc, and told me 'neofaschistische, neonazistische oder ultra-nationalistische Leute' could probably just be replaced with simply Neonazis, and that Verpflegung is a very difficult word to say. But she didn't tell me probably the word I needed to change the most.
Then like, 3 hours later I went for my sesh1 with Fair Headerer, our favourite German assistant that isn't from Germany (he's not really called that haha). He's a sweetheart really, but a little bit of an awkward person to talk to, since he's shyer than me even. Except he luckily told me that 'Mischrasse' is a racist word for 'mixed race'. He was like, you can't really use that word because it's politically incorrect… kinda. So thanks German lady, for even correcting me in how to say the word. Except because I don't trust either of them, I'm going to ask my teacher, who is actually German, and blunt. She'll tell me.
But if you ever need to know anything about immigration or foreigners, I can probably tell you what you need to know…
If you read a blog post of mine from around about this time last year, you'll find that it was 22°c. It was -1°c this morning and the wind was disgusting. I want to emmigrate. To Australia.
Joe's back. I accidently tweeted him last week and he tweeted me back again :( that man.
I still have 3 episodes of Empty Homes to watch… Saving them for a rainy day. Plus he has a new show about history. I've got an episode on record, but I'm honestly not that interested in history. At least I have an unhealthy interest in house programmes!
Also, watch this video of the guys we met in Malmö train station, and then after Rix FM. It's a pretty awesome acoustic version of their song Stand up for Love, which they sang at Rix too :D
And here is Danny. Oh Danny. Why did you have to go to America… I don't know how long he's there for, but since Molly's moved over there, he might be there for some time.
Jordanavia :)
Don't get angry, I am aware that this will be cat number 5 / 6 if you include Jenga, who really doesn't have very much to do with us. But this cat is really nice!
She'll live at home with us until August, and then she'll move out with me :)
Aside from that, there are still millions of cats running round at home. Here are some:
| Fletcher the joey |
And apart from that, nothing much else has happened.
There is an extra German assistant at school, and she seems nice and everything, and she wants to be a school teacher in Germany so she's over here looking at how we teach German, and she's also helping year 12's and 13's with their speaking exams, by reading them over with us etc.
I took my notes up to her and read them through, and she corrected a few of my mistakes etc, and told me 'neofaschistische, neonazistische oder ultra-nationalistische Leute' could probably just be replaced with simply Neonazis, and that Verpflegung is a very difficult word to say. But she didn't tell me probably the word I needed to change the most.
Then like, 3 hours later I went for my sesh1 with Fair Headerer, our favourite German assistant that isn't from Germany (he's not really called that haha). He's a sweetheart really, but a little bit of an awkward person to talk to, since he's shyer than me even. Except he luckily told me that 'Mischrasse' is a racist word for 'mixed race'. He was like, you can't really use that word because it's politically incorrect… kinda. So thanks German lady, for even correcting me in how to say the word. Except because I don't trust either of them, I'm going to ask my teacher, who is actually German, and blunt. She'll tell me.
But if you ever need to know anything about immigration or foreigners, I can probably tell you what you need to know…
If you read a blog post of mine from around about this time last year, you'll find that it was 22°c. It was -1°c this morning and the wind was disgusting. I want to emmigrate. To Australia.
Joe's back. I accidently tweeted him last week and he tweeted me back again :( that man.
![]() |
| Banter |
I still have 3 episodes of Empty Homes to watch… Saving them for a rainy day. Plus he has a new show about history. I've got an episode on record, but I'm honestly not that interested in history. At least I have an unhealthy interest in house programmes!
Also, watch this video of the guys we met in Malmö train station, and then after Rix FM. It's a pretty awesome acoustic version of their song Stand up for Love, which they sang at Rix too :D
And here is Danny. Oh Danny. Why did you have to go to America… I don't know how long he's there for, but since Molly's moved over there, he might be there for some time.
Jordanavia :)



No comments :
Post a Comment