Monday, 1 April 2013

Our new white cat…

…is pure evil. It is spawn of satan and after just one day of having her, I'm scared.

Sure she's cute, look:


Dem eyes






We decided to call her Charlotte by the way. That story comes later…

But we got her out of her carrier and she jumped out and was meowing and looking round, then headbutting me and my brother and asking for strokes and she was a really nice little cat. She carried on looking round our house, and then came back to me in the spa room. She then sniffed the floor, growled and swiped at my arm. She didn't cut me, because I had two sets of long sleeves on, but she really tried. Then she went and hid for a little while until I called for her again, when she came out meowing and purring again. I don't know what happened when she sniffed the floor, but she didn't like it. So I told my mam and went out shopping with my friend, and when I came back I found that she had attacked my mam too. Hardly anything, but it was the fact that she had tried.
She settled down next to me, when I took the last three photos, but as I was sitting messaging a friend, she sat up, growled and hissed and kept looking at me. So I did what you do with dogs and sat really still and didn't give her eye contact. But I'm not sure how much good that did because she swiped me again and this time, she got me goooood. I was sitting squished against the corner of the sofa being bullied by this white cat hahaha. But look if you want, she scratched my hand…


I'm pretty sure if a dog does this you have to get it put down… :/

So we haven't really introduced her to the other cats yet, because Fletcher found her, and doesn't like her… at all.

Pretty cat, except she's a little like Jekyll and Hyde… one minute she's nice, next she's ripping your limbs off.



I went out today. All cheer yaaaaaaaayyyy! Actually to buy my friends some birthday presents, but also just for the holiday socialisation. It was a pretty standard trip… we took a photo outside of Jessops…

Without breaking stride…

And then we went to Apple to take a picture with the iPhone 5…

Standard.


And we went to a card shop. Ahem. We walked to the back of the really quiet shop to buy an 18th card for my friend's friend and I whispered to my friend 'you're gonna get served by a nice cashier…' and she whispered back 'I noticed him on the way in'. I don't know why we were whispering this, but we went to the back corner of the shop to look, and he looked back. Awks. Except I got really giddy and couldn't stop laughing, and he wasn't even that amazing. So we made the long walk down and stood in a relatively short queue, WHILST HE KEPT LOOKING OVER. And we were mentally preparing to be served by him, by trying not to laugh like a 12 year old girl. Then some mad-ass butch cashier went over and started another till for the two people standing in the line and served us instead of him. Mad, but glad. He looked over once again and because I seemingly have no volume control, I accidentally said too loud 'well this isn't what we wanted… oh man, he looked again'. And he practically heard our entire conversation, and so we walked out of the shop and sat on a seat looking directly into the shop, just to add to the creeper factor.
Don't worry guys, we'll go back, and we'll find out his name haha.
It seems we're getting less and less classy… first it was Apple, then Jessops (oh how we love Jessops still) and now it's a practically bankrupt card shop. I'm telling you, if Clinton Cards goes bankrupt this week I'm locking myself away. My presence in these shops just isn't worth the heart ache.
So if anyone needs any greetings cards buying, ask me and I'll happily go and get them for y'all. Buying £1 birthday cards is a little easier on the bank balance than it is popping into Jessops every weekend. Although I'm not complaining, if there is a Jessops to pop into, I'll be popping right over to it and most likely spending the entire day in there, befriending members of staff no doubt.


Here are some pictures from le weekend:


My grandma's cat and I taking shameless selfies.

On a walk with Fletchie-Boo, which is apparently his new name…

And here's me… this was an Instagram candidate, but it's pushing it uploading three pictures in one day, even if the last one I posted was a long shot of reuniting with our greetings card guy…



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment