Saturday, 20 April 2013

When and when not to blog.

Rule number one. Don't blog when you're sad, angry, upset, annoyed or hateful.
I've refrained from posting for that very reason. Except those emotions have now passed, and as usual, it's never as bad as it seems.
After all, it was my fault.
I went up to see my German teacher about my speaking topic, without a help sheet I was meant to make. I completely forgot to do one of those, and my Google Drive wasn't working either, so I didn't have any questions to read off. I winged it for a little while before she told me to just get an old copy I had in my bag. But by this time she had it in for me, and I stormed off downstairs to get my questions. But when I went back up, she was already annoyed with me, and so she started to scour my questions for anything wrong. And she found that what I had was written was basically useless because it wasn't on a specific topic (Asylbewerber vs Ausländer - dass war nicht spezifisch genug, weil ich Sache über beides hatte. Nein.) So when she went through one point, she was like, 'do you understand what I mean ?' I just replied 'hmm' and all I got back was 'DON'T SULK WITH ME JORDAN! I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU.' But I just shouted back like a little kid 'I'm not sulking!' But I didn't say anything after that. Bitches be hating the silent treatment.
But I sorted it out, and now she's super happy with me. Because I actually did some work! Yaay!

And if that wasn't bad enough, our German lessons have been rearranged once again, and I now have to do PE, so I think I've lost another free period :(
Bad Wednesday.

So after that I was so done with school. Like, unbelievably finished forever. That day too I spend a lot of time trying to convince my friend to leave school after this year and go to college to finish her science course, because it's just hell staying at that place for an extra year than you have to. There is no emphasis on personal achievement, rather you didn't reach your target, you fail. You didn't get an A, you fail. I'M REPEATING AS GERMAN BECAUSE I GOT A B. Like, what?!

Always blog on a full stomach, with at least 50% of that being sugar.
It makes everything appear more cheerful. Sugar has the amazing ability to help you not care. And so therefore, if you don't care, it's cool. Everything's cool. Apart from school, I'm fine, but I'm struggling to get over the post-event-sadness. I'm more than myself when with friends, I guess I just get lonely at home. This is why I turn to sugar, because maybe sugar can help me feel happy?

Listen to Danny Saucedo whilst blogging.
I highly reccommend the newest tuuune. Todo El Mundo, which for those who are unaware, means everyone in Spanish. It's very summery and just a really awesome song :D

Lyssna: Todo El Mundo (Dancing In The Streets)

Plus, danny is looking beautiful in LA.



I want to go to LA! It looks warm there! :( 
Today it was meant to be a nice day, but it's not really worthy of going outside. 

Look at all of my babies!

I thought this was prettier…

Oh wow. I hate chickens so much. Like, I have a fear of chickens. But I managed to get my phone close enough to take a picture of it. Plus I don't know what's going on with it's eye, but I'm not overly bothered, because they're disgusting animals, which I prefer to eat.

His name is Edward, and he's not very friendly or brave.

How hipster. Theo with some double exposure…

I still have like 23 pictures left on the disposable camera. And I have about 5 days to take them all in. I'm hoping my brother will take it with him when he goes out, so that he can fill it up too. Haha, scary.
Plus I don't think it does double exposures, so I've been limited. But it's still taking a trip in the sauna…

Fisheye'in

A Jessops visit is on the cards. I need one after this week…



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment