Oh yes. I am shattered. And not because I've been busy, but because I've been sitting being bored driving down to Suffolk. That's an 8 hour round trip…
Like, you would have thought that with it being the end of the holidays that I'm the most untired I've been for a long time, and I can GUARANTEE that tomorrow in Monday morning assembly our head teacher will be all like, 'I do hope you had a wonderful two weeks holiday and you are all fully refreshed.'
Like, yeah, I had an awesome two weeks holiday actually, which seems to have gone on and on, but right now I'm really tired, and really ill.
I can't decide if I'm ill, or if hayfever might just about kill me off this year. I'd never suffered from hayfever until y11 when I couldn't look down at my work because my eyes were just constantly watering. Then last year it was pretty bad, and today was a pretty nice day, and it probably was the first proper day with a readable pollen count, and it's just thrown me. Anyway, there are few pictures from the weekend, because I actually went to a civil partnership celebration in Essex. I didn't know anyone and we weren't there for a long time. I took this with my new favourite app…
It's basically a double exposure app, which (poorly) attempts to mimic the multiple exposure technique you can do with film. Unfortunately, I think our Jessops disposable camera is too well built to bypass the lock on this. But don't worry, I have hairspray, vaseline, a fish-eye lens, a hot car and a freezer to experiment with before I give it back to them to try to develop haha.
Oh, and the ying yang / equilibrium in Jessops has been restored, thanks. It's almost like the last 4 months haven't really happened because everything is the saaaameee and it's awesome! It's like someone who hates changes' paradise. And guess where we have to go to hand this camera back in?! I think I'm looking forward to this a little too much…
We played a game in Suffolk which is a cross between dominoes and scrabble, called Qwirkle. It's basically the illiterate scrabble. But it's actually quite a complicated concept… although then again, I did win…
And when we got home, we let the cats run free. For the first time Fletcher was allowed to run around by himself without me holding on to him, and he loved it. But because Jaxon is super clever, and actually has a better awareness of what is going on than all of our cats have combined, he became me. There is a field out the back of us which is where next door keep their horses. It's fenced off so if Fletcher ever got to the fence, I wouldn't let him past it, and Jaxon always saw this because he plays out with us at the same time. But when he was running around by himself today, he sneaked off underneath the fence and was running around the horses field. Jaxon saw and got a hold of his lead and wouldn't let him go! He did this a few times, and practically restrained him to just our garden. He's honestly like a dog. We call him angel boy, because he is the perfect child. He's never attacked anyone ever, he's so placid and tolerant, he will actually wait in line for a drink, he will give up his food if another cat wants it and he very rarely meows. Like, what more could you want from a cat? Plus he's super pretty and friendly haha.
Like, you would have thought that with it being the end of the holidays that I'm the most untired I've been for a long time, and I can GUARANTEE that tomorrow in Monday morning assembly our head teacher will be all like, 'I do hope you had a wonderful two weeks holiday and you are all fully refreshed.'
Like, yeah, I had an awesome two weeks holiday actually, which seems to have gone on and on, but right now I'm really tired, and really ill.
I can't decide if I'm ill, or if hayfever might just about kill me off this year. I'd never suffered from hayfever until y11 when I couldn't look down at my work because my eyes were just constantly watering. Then last year it was pretty bad, and today was a pretty nice day, and it probably was the first proper day with a readable pollen count, and it's just thrown me. Anyway, there are few pictures from the weekend, because I actually went to a civil partnership celebration in Essex. I didn't know anyone and we weren't there for a long time. I took this with my new favourite app…
It's basically a double exposure app, which (poorly) attempts to mimic the multiple exposure technique you can do with film. Unfortunately, I think our Jessops disposable camera is too well built to bypass the lock on this. But don't worry, I have hairspray, vaseline, a fish-eye lens, a hot car and a freezer to experiment with before I give it back to them to try to develop haha.
Oh, and the ying yang / equilibrium in Jessops has been restored, thanks. It's almost like the last 4 months haven't really happened because everything is the saaaameee and it's awesome! It's like someone who hates changes' paradise. And guess where we have to go to hand this camera back in?! I think I'm looking forward to this a little too much…
We played a game in Suffolk which is a cross between dominoes and scrabble, called Qwirkle. It's basically the illiterate scrabble. But it's actually quite a complicated concept… although then again, I did win…
| Standard. |
And when we got home, we let the cats run free. For the first time Fletcher was allowed to run around by himself without me holding on to him, and he loved it. But because Jaxon is super clever, and actually has a better awareness of what is going on than all of our cats have combined, he became me. There is a field out the back of us which is where next door keep their horses. It's fenced off so if Fletcher ever got to the fence, I wouldn't let him past it, and Jaxon always saw this because he plays out with us at the same time. But when he was running around by himself today, he sneaked off underneath the fence and was running around the horses field. Jaxon saw and got a hold of his lead and wouldn't let him go! He did this a few times, and practically restrained him to just our garden. He's honestly like a dog. We call him angel boy, because he is the perfect child. He's never attacked anyone ever, he's so placid and tolerant, he will actually wait in line for a drink, he will give up his food if another cat wants it and he very rarely meows. Like, what more could you want from a cat? Plus he's super pretty and friendly haha.
Charlotte was also allowed outside. She's so funny. She goes exploring for like 10 minutes, then comes back to tell you she's back, then goes out exploring again hahaha.
Remeber those six essays? I haven't even done one. I am the worst person for doing homework in the holidays. I'm going to have to find several excuses… :(
I also cannot be bothered for their constant EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS drivel, like, oh yeah haha, silly me I forgot I had my A levels in a months time!
Also, bailar al son del bombo ;)
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment