Correct. I don't go to school anymore, and it's having a hard time sinking in. How can I not go to school, that's ridiculous? For the last 14 years I've been going to school practically every day. Ok, ok so it's technically not over yet because I still have university, so really I still haven't broken out of the education cycle, but I finally don't have to say I go to school when someone asks. 'Yeah, I'm 18, but I go to school still' sounds really childish hahaha.
So now apart from my exams, I'm on holiday until the middle of September, so please don't think you're disturbing me if you talk to me, because you could only be interrupting me from doing nothing haha…
I think I need something to do for the entire time I'm off. Like, a job? Yes, exactly like a job. I do kind of have one, but it's not very cool. I want a cool job… :(
So Friday was my last day in sixth form, and next week is half term. It was a pretty emotional day in many ways. I didn't feel sad at all during the morning, and even managed to skive a lesson haha. But then I sat with my tutor in our business lessons… by myself. Everyone else had decided to just not go to that lesson, which left me and her in the same room wondering what to do. She said I could stay or just go, but I felt bad just leaving her alone haha, so I stayed for the whole lesson and just talked to her about the future etc. It was nice because she's such a nice person and has been the best tutor I've had at that school.
The only time I welled up was at lunch when I found myself standing next to someone who used to be my friend. Our group fell out with them and I felt bad because it looked as if we really hated them but it totally wasn't the case, and when that happens, it always seems really difficult to resolve. But we both apologised and it totally got to me. I had managed not to cry so far and then this happens haha!
Here are a few pictures from the day:
I will not miss that horrible uniform. Or most people in my year. Or Tuesdays haha.
But I will really miss everyone who I've been friends with. I will miss every moment we've spent laughing together over the last 7 years. I know that I wouldn't be who I am today without actually growing up with the people I have done. The fact that we've managed to tolerate each other for the last 7 years must stand for something and I wouldn't want to trade them for the world. Everything happens for a reason and you've met the people you have for a reason. You might never know the reason, but the fact that they've been a part of your life will have shaped you in ways you won't even be aware of.
"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere." - Tim McGraw
Back to the cats? Back to the cats.
I have no more news haha. Apart from the fact that I'm already bored…
Jordanavia :)
So now apart from my exams, I'm on holiday until the middle of September, so please don't think you're disturbing me if you talk to me, because you could only be interrupting me from doing nothing haha…
I think I need something to do for the entire time I'm off. Like, a job? Yes, exactly like a job. I do kind of have one, but it's not very cool. I want a cool job… :(
So Friday was my last day in sixth form, and next week is half term. It was a pretty emotional day in many ways. I didn't feel sad at all during the morning, and even managed to skive a lesson haha. But then I sat with my tutor in our business lessons… by myself. Everyone else had decided to just not go to that lesson, which left me and her in the same room wondering what to do. She said I could stay or just go, but I felt bad just leaving her alone haha, so I stayed for the whole lesson and just talked to her about the future etc. It was nice because she's such a nice person and has been the best tutor I've had at that school.
The only time I welled up was at lunch when I found myself standing next to someone who used to be my friend. Our group fell out with them and I felt bad because it looked as if we really hated them but it totally wasn't the case, and when that happens, it always seems really difficult to resolve. But we both apologised and it totally got to me. I had managed not to cry so far and then this happens haha!
Here are a few pictures from the day:
I will not miss that horrible uniform. Or most people in my year. Or Tuesdays haha.
But I will really miss everyone who I've been friends with. I will miss every moment we've spent laughing together over the last 7 years. I know that I wouldn't be who I am today without actually growing up with the people I have done. The fact that we've managed to tolerate each other for the last 7 years must stand for something and I wouldn't want to trade them for the world. Everything happens for a reason and you've met the people you have for a reason. You might never know the reason, but the fact that they've been a part of your life will have shaped you in ways you won't even be aware of.
"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere." - Tim McGraw
Back to the cats? Back to the cats.
| Here is a lesbian couple if ever I've seen one. They are sharing milk between both their kittens… |
| Here is one of the kittens. They can't be more than a week old. Nicely photobombed by the cat in the background… |
| More kittens. These are long-haired though… and appear motherless :/ |
| I swear this is Jaxon's dad. He acted exactly the same as Jaxon and was even as big as him and looks like him. |
| Jango, enjoying the sun… |
| Big Fletcher |
I have no more news haha. Apart from the fact that I'm already bored…
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment