Wow, this is maybe a bit soon, but who cares. I'm doing it for myself because I want to get this post out of the way before I listen to all of the Eurovision songs… tomorrow. And I'd also just like to point out, that for the second week in a row, I have a three day weekend. Go me.
Tonight we had our leavers dinner at school, marking the last seven years I've had there. It's probably not a good idea listening to the Titanic soundtrack whilst writing this. I should really do things like this more often, because you get a lot of compliments! People seemed to like my £14.99 dress from Primark. People also liked my hair, but probably because they have no idea it's dipdyed, because I wear it in a bun everyday haha. It was a tiny bit emotional though, because for the last seven years I've never really ever thought about leaving. I've just seemed to always have been there, and seemed to always remain there! But in two weeks time, I will have left, forever. Like, no more Monday morning assemblies, or lunch in the Loaves and Fishes (most hilarious name for a canteen ever), or frees drawing pictures entirely unrelated to work. I haven't left yet, so I'm not going to list all the good things that have happened, because here is a picture of a cow on the notice board.
This isn't just any cow on the notice board though. This notice board is reserved exclusively for important notices issued by teachers and universities etc for the benefit of sixth form. But I DREW THAT COW. But the funniest part, is that I left that picture and my highlighters on the desk, and somebody's coloured in my cow and then stuck it on the notice board hahaha.
But this evening was our leavers dinner, and here are some pictures:
We also got a couple of professional pictures done by a teacher. He likes his photography, and I can just tell he's a fan of Jessops haha. Luckily he doesn't know me, so if I bump into him when I'm down, it won't be weird haha.
So I have no idea when prom is, but I still need a dress. Then I can once again go and mingle with people I've never liked!
However, on an unrelated topic, a few days earlier, it was really nice weather. This is a strange occurence, even though it really shouldn't be.
I now also have this butterfly on my wall, made out of two post-it notes :)
Super sweet. I should now do some German revision, since I have an actual A-level exam on Tuesday. Ne bosh though, I propa aced the practice papers…
And also, there are now only 8 days until Eurovision! :O This time next week, I'll beeee theerreeee…
Jordanavia :)
Tonight we had our leavers dinner at school, marking the last seven years I've had there. It's probably not a good idea listening to the Titanic soundtrack whilst writing this. I should really do things like this more often, because you get a lot of compliments! People seemed to like my £14.99 dress from Primark. People also liked my hair, but probably because they have no idea it's dipdyed, because I wear it in a bun everyday haha. It was a tiny bit emotional though, because for the last seven years I've never really ever thought about leaving. I've just seemed to always have been there, and seemed to always remain there! But in two weeks time, I will have left, forever. Like, no more Monday morning assemblies, or lunch in the Loaves and Fishes (most hilarious name for a canteen ever), or frees drawing pictures entirely unrelated to work. I haven't left yet, so I'm not going to list all the good things that have happened, because here is a picture of a cow on the notice board.
This isn't just any cow on the notice board though. This notice board is reserved exclusively for important notices issued by teachers and universities etc for the benefit of sixth form. But I DREW THAT COW. But the funniest part, is that I left that picture and my highlighters on the desk, and somebody's coloured in my cow and then stuck it on the notice board hahaha.
But this evening was our leavers dinner, and here are some pictures:
| I'm so small… :/ |
| :) |
| I know you want me Jordan. Let's have ice cream… in my basement. |
| A small in-joke about third wheeling haha |
We also got a couple of professional pictures done by a teacher. He likes his photography, and I can just tell he's a fan of Jessops haha. Luckily he doesn't know me, so if I bump into him when I'm down, it won't be weird haha.
So I have no idea when prom is, but I still need a dress. Then I can once again go and mingle with people I've never liked!
However, on an unrelated topic, a few days earlier, it was really nice weather. This is a strange occurence, even though it really shouldn't be.
| How many pictures of the sunset does one person need?! |
| Then it got cold and rainy, but I was still determined to wear these. I looked very Danny. |
I now also have this butterfly on my wall, made out of two post-it notes :)
Super sweet. I should now do some German revision, since I have an actual A-level exam on Tuesday. Ne bosh though, I propa aced the practice papers…
And also, there are now only 8 days until Eurovision! :O This time next week, I'll beeee theerreeee…
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment