Wednesday, 19 June 2013

And it's only Wednesday…

Uuuhhh, peaks and troughs guys, peaks and troughs. This is turning into a bad week, and it's only Wednesday.

Have you ever had the feeling when you lose something. Of course, everyone has. Ever lost someone? Again, of course, who hasn't? Ever lost something/one that wasn't even yours? That's a strange one. The feelings aren't of betrayal, disrespect or hurt, because none of that existed beforehand to be taken away. It's someone nobody can do anything about, and you simply have to ride the wave because actually, I have nothing to do with the whole situation, and I'm not stubborn enough to believe that I am. Let it be…

This is beautiful, and I don't even like ice cream.

Kick me whilst I'm down, I got an email today from Apple inviting me to a hiring event at Eldon Square. Sounds good, right? Finally Apple are recruiting externally and I have a chance to have a chat with someone about joining the elysian team, that is Apple Retail. Buuut unfortunately I'm not in Newcastle when it's happening, I'm working in Manchester. Damn. I've had to decline attending and I'm gutted.
Buuuut, we all have to remember that everything happens for a reason, and clearly going there was not to be. Other opportunities will arise and they will be a whole lot sweeter than the ones I've had to pass up. If Ed Sheeran is anyone to believe, which he is, he says 'Everything will be alright in the end, and if it's not alright, then it's not the end.' It's not the end… It's barely even begun…


Other news, I've given myself a Flickr account. I needed a place to put the good photographs, so if you have Flickr, my page is here.
I'm really proud of this photo though…

I just like the colours…

I want to go out places to take hipster photographs of street cats and horses in the countryside. And I want a new lens… that's expensive… I found a nice one thooouughhhh…

I have more important priorities though… the mag from my magsafe power cord for my macbook has fallen off. The end has actually fallen off. This means I no longer have a power cord for my laptop - my laptop that also needs it's battery servicing. To earn this money I'm actually writing a video script for heavy industry in the North East. Interesting, I know.



And the other day when I was sitting outside GUESS WHAT SNIFFED ME. That sounds weird, but an actual BADGER came up to me and sniffed me. I couldn't move with fear and I don't think I breathed the whole time it was in my sight because I genuinely thought it was coming to attack me and give me TB. I haven't had my TB shot either, and I though I was gonna die. It lives at the bottom of the field and we've seen it a few times before, and I'm sitting outside everyday this week to try and see if I can get a photo of it.







I also have a business exam tomorrow, which is my last exam, and I'm so relieved. I cannot really be bothered to do two 40 mark questions, but I guess I have to because it's not going to do itself…


I pilled up all of my revision from A-level, including a few books from GCSE into a giant pile which turned into a substantial tower of wasted paper. Paper that probably didn't need to be cut down, but I'm going to add insult to injury and burn the lot in the chimnea.




Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment